☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

How You Meet

You were used by Overhaul. You had been trained to be a villain your whole life and were recruited into Shie Hassaikai as Eri's caretaker and protector after Overhaul became unsatisfied with others. Togata met you while on the mission to rescue Eri. He thought you were a true villain to begin with, but he quickly realised you were trying to protect Eri, rather than get away with her for Overhaul.

Quirk

Animation- you have the ability to animate and control objects like puppets. You can also change their shape to make them more useful if they are a rather useless shape. The larger the object animated, or the more objects animated at one time, the harder they become to control and the less time you can keep them animated. You have to touch them with five fingers and think that you want them animated.

Crush

He realised he had a crush on you when he saw you putting Eri to bed one night. It was so cute to him watching you playing with her and taking care of her, and he couldn't help but think about how amazing you would be as a mother, and that he'd like you to be the mother of his children in the future. That's when his feelings became conscious to him.

You only really realised your feelings when he confessed his feelings to you. You'd be taught that emotions are pointless and to not feel them, but when he told you how he felt you realised it made you very happy.

First Date

When he realised you'd never played mini golf, he just had to take you. He took you one weekend and you had a friendly competition between the two of you, although neither of you took it seriously. He helped you get your stance down, using it as an excuse to wrap his arms around you.

First Kiss

You were sat together on the couch once everyone else had gone to bed, cuddling after watching a movie. You could feel his eyes on you, making you look up at him. He gives you a smile and leans in closer, asking you quietly if he can kiss you before leaning in and softly kissing you.

I Love You

You came to see Eri and Mirio after training had finished. There had been a little accident with a Quirk, and a student had ended up having to go to see Recovery Girl with some kinda serious injuries. When Mirio heard you walk in he immediately walked over and wrapped his arms around you, holding you against his chest. He whispered that he was worried because he'd heard there was an accident in your class and he was scared it was you and he was really hoping it wasn't because he loves you and he doesn't want you to get hurt ever.

Jealousy

He doesn't really get jealous, he's a happy person and he knows you're his, so he doesn't let other people giving you attention get to him, and he knows you don't really realise when other people are flirting, you just think they're being friendly most of the time. To show those people you're his though, he'll wrap his arm around your waist and kiss the side of your head.

PDA

He's pretty touchy, but he isn't over the top. He likes to have his arms around you or your hand in his and he'll give you the occasional kiss, more often on the cheek or side of the head than the lips.

Working Out

He works out a lot even after he loses his Quirk. It's a habit at this point, he wants to stay in shape anyway and he feels like continuing to stay strong physically will help him mentally and help him not give up on becoming a hero still. He likes to workout with you, although he is less efficient because he keeps an eye on you to make sure you're okay and not trying to push yourself past what you should.