Training Camp

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You're in the support course, so you didn't go to training camp. Once it was over, you spent as much time by his bedside in the hospital as you could. You didn't try too hard to dissuade him from trying to rescue Bakugo, knowing he would do it anyway.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You do not attend UA, so you didn't go to training camp. After the camp was over, you didn't care what you were supposed to be doing, you were working with some of the UA students to save your kidnapped boyfriend.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You had been with Tokoyami and Shoji during the villain attack. You tried to help Fumikage keep control of Dark Shadow with your Quirk, but you couldn't help when he did lose control. It was a relief when you found Shoto and Bakugo. You went with Shoto, Izuku and Mezo to try save Fumikage and Bakugo. You had gotten hurt and had to spend some time in the hospital but you were out in time to participate in the rescue mission for Bakugo.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You are in general studies, so you didn't attend. He was pretty upset that you weren't going to be there for cuddles. You didn't know what happened at camp until he got back.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Training camp was fun until the villain attack. You had witnessed the arm wrestling contest between the boys (this is from the School Briefs spin-off), but left before the pillow fight. Being in Class B but being very close to some members of Class A, you tried to remain neutral. Secretly, you were cheering for your own classmates in your head, other than when Eijiro was facing Awase. During the villain attack, he was in his supplemental lessons and was not allowed to leave. He felt like he was going insane not knowing if you were okay, considering your Quirk isn't combat oriented. You happened to run into Ochaco and Tsu after Bakugo was captured, and got to a safe place with them. Eijiro was so relieved to see that you were okay and completely unharmed.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

It was the first real mission with this new League of Villains. Not having a combat oriented Quirk, you were encouraged to stay with Dabi after you convinced them to let you go at all. You're more useful for recruitment and questioning than combat, but that absolutely doesn't mean that you are useless in combat scenarios.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You and Tenya didn't get to spend much time together during training camp. There wasn't much free time prior to the villain attack, and you mostly spent that free time with the girls rather than dealing with the antics of the boys from both classes. During the villain attack, you and Tenya happened to be together and joined the supplemental lesson students inside as instructed, despite wanting to go help your fellow hero course students.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He didn't go to training camp because he's in general studies, although he really wished he could. You were okay after the attack, but he kept making sure you were okay, worrying a lot about your well-being after dealing with yet another villain attack that he couldn't help you with.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

Training camp was only for first years, so he didn't go, and you're not a UA student.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

He was too old to go, and you didn't know Mirio or attend UA yet. Even though you're the same age as Mirio, you may have attended if you had been at UA due to missed years in the hero course.