Training

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You don't do the same kind of training as he does, you aren't in the hero course after all, so you don't train together really. You like to watch him train when you can, and you like to watch him try out any support items you made for him. He's also taught you some basic self defense that you can use without your Quirk, just in case you ever need it.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Being from different schools, you unfortunately don't get to train together much, and when you get to see each other training doesn't tend to be the first thing you think about doing together. When you do train together though, neither of you hold back, and you both tend to get a little hurt.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He doesn't like training with you. Even though you have a powerful Quirk, he has a lot more practice with his and he doesn't like the idea that he could hurt you, even if it's an accident. He won't refuse if he's told to or you ask, but he doesn't like it.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You're in general studies, you don't have training of any kind. You watch Kaminari train sometimes, but you usually can't due to other commitments. He likes you to watch him though, he thinks it makes him try harder. While you don't have any combat training or official Quirk training, he lets you use your Quirk on him so you get practice using it. It's a very useful Quirk, after all.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Because your Quirk is better for gathering information rather than combat, he doesn't like training with you in terms of fighting each other. He's more than happy to let you practice your hand to hand combat on him to get your techniques down though.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Neither of you train anymore, you've both done your time doing that.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You have been training together for a very long time. You both said you wanted to be heroes when you were young, so you would practice using your Quirks together, both against each other and cooperatively. Nothing has changed since then, except for the fact you've both gotten more powerful as you trained your Quirks.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Shinso's Quirk doesn't really need training, it's his body that does. You mainly focus on hand to hand combat when you train together because it's useful for both of you. Neither of your Quirks are really combat orientated, so it's the best thing you can do. Once he starts training with Aizawa, you're always there when you can be to give him someone to try things out on.