Walked In On

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Tenya did knock, and he thought he heard Izuku say to come in. As soon as he saw what was going on, he covered his eyes and started lecturing you about how this is not appropriate behaviour. You shouted at him that this is Izuku's room and he can do what he wants in it, and also to get out, which he quickly did.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Hanta came to ask you and Katsuki if you wanted to come get ice cream with the rest of the Bakusquad. When he saw what was going on, he gave Bakugo a smirk and thumbs up  before a pillow got thrown at him and he ran away, shouting that he was leaving while Katsuki shouted that he'd kill him.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Izuku knocked and walked in. He immediately pretty much screamed and ran away, Shoto quickly covering you up. His reaction made you laugh, and when you saw him later he apologised profusely to you both, but couldn't look either of you in the eyes for a while.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Mina was looking for both of you, so she thought to check his room. She didn't bother to knock, pausing there when she saw what was happening inside. She started talking quickly, too quick for you to understand, but she quickly got out, slamming the door behind her.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Denki wanted to play video games, so he came looking for Eijiro to play with. He had started talking as soon as he walked in, but he paused when he saw the predicament you two were in. He stood there for a second, not sure what to do, but he gave you two a thumbs up and left. You and Eijiro looked at each other for a second and couldn't help laughing at his reaction.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Himiko walked into your room just to come hang out. She didn't bother to knock, just walking straight in. She also just stood there for a moment. Dabi didn't stop, but he did tell her to leave before he got mad at her for watching.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Momo came to Iida's room to give you a book you'd asked to borrow from her. She had knocked, but she hadn't waited for an answer because she was excited to be able to talk about the book with you once you finished reading it. She was stunned when she walked in and saw Iida on top of you. She dropped the book and ran out of the room, shouting repeated apologies as Iida quickly pulled the bed covers to cover you both.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Tsu came looking for you because you were meant to be hanging out with the girls in the hero course. She figured you were getting ready and hadn't realised the time. She walked right in without knocking, pausing when she saw you and Hitoshi scrambling to cover yourselves up in bed. She muttered something about how that must be why you're late, but she reminded you of your plans, told you to finish up here and left.