~~~~~~~~~

"Hello"

Peter 3 greets Wanda as he walks towards the living room on the second floor.

"Are you stalking me?" She asks and she smirks.

"No no, I'm not"

"Stalker"

Peter sighs and sits next to her.

"I'm not very good at that" He says and he laughs. He is ready to sit on a chair, but before that he looks at Wanda "Oh can I sit next to you?" He asks her and he's about to get up but Wanda stops him.

"Sure" She answers laughing "I'm just trying to be a gentleman" He defends himself.

"I know...Can I tell you something?" She asks and he nods "For some reason, I don't know why...I haven't felt that way since I lost a very important person in my life. I was forced to kill him, so I can stop Thanos, you've probably heard of him. And I did, but I was too late. Thanos turned back time and took the Infinity stone from him. I had to watch him die twice. Then I got snapped. I came back, we defeated Thanos..and I was all alone. So, I took an entire town hostage, creating an alternate reality with him alive. But I realized the mistake I made and I was alone...again. Then I met Nemesis. She reminded me of my twin brother who's also dead...and I'm losing her too. And I don't know what to do" Wanda explains and lowers her head and cries.

Peter looks at her and puts his left arm around her while his right one, is on Wanda's face.

"You know, I totally understand. I lost people very important to me too. First my uncle...and then...the girl I loved the most. And when I lost her it was my fault, I didn't save her...it was too late" He says and Wanda looks at him with goggled eyes.

"Peter, I'm sorry-"

"Well, we both know what that's like.." He says and smiles.

Wanda smiles too and then she plays with her fingers, a habit she has when she's nervous and stressed. Peter places his hand on top of hers. She raises her head to look at him and sees that he's already looking at her.

"Wanda I-"

"Hey, we have something, you need to-" Peter 1 appears in the room and looks at them "Am I interrupting something?"

"No no, don't be silly. What happened?" Wanda asks as she and Peter 3 get up.

"We found something"

~~~~~~~~~~

"13 days ago, a different kind of energy appeared northwest of New Jersey" Phastos starts to explain and he presses buttons on his table device to show them what he found.

"Northwest?" Wanda asks slightly shocked.

"Yes, now I tried to identify what kind of energy was and my evidence led me to one form of witchcraft...Chaos magic" They all look at him terrified and he continues "At first I thought it was you, but suddenly I realized that the same energy was wandering around the same area for days and I thought 'that can't be Wanda, she's staying here' and then it hit me...I analyzed the source of the energy and it appeared only one person..." Phastos explained and he pressed a few buttons that appear a photo of the person they were looking for.

"Nemesis" Druig says as a tear falls down from his eye.

"Nemesis?" Stephen asks.

Wanda steps back a few pieces and turns around looking at the rain, that is falling down.

"What is she doing there?" Wong asks and Stephen looks at him.