"But I'm here for you, Jisoo-ah. There will be no pain for us anymore." She said, assuring him with her beautiful smile.

Jisoo smiled widely and kissed her cheek before he hugged her tightly. He pinched himself secretly as he still couldn't believe that Jennie came back for him and their son, "Thank you. I believe you, but." He paused, hesitating to continue, "What about your fiancé?" He asked softly, almost a whisper.

Jennie turned pale. She breathed deeply, "I will talk to him and I'm sure he would understand." She turned her eyes to another direction, avoiding Jisoo's gaze. Although she acted as if Jong-in would let her go she wasn't sure. Jong-in wasn't Jisoo. He was more of a dominant person than Jisoo. She sighed secretly.

"Do you want me to talk to him? I will fly to Sydney to explain to him after Yohannie gets better." He said firmly, searching for her eyes.

"No. Please don't. Let me solve this problem by myself. I'm the one who left him. I should have given him a reasonable explanation."

"Are you sure, Jen?" He asked, softly. He reached across and took her hand in his for a moment.
Jennie nodded and he hugged her again, tightly.

~

"Unnie, flowers for you!" Chae shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!"Jennie shouted back at her sister.

"Come on, Yohannie. We are going downstairs. Are you hungry?" She smiled, tickling her son who was busy with his new multi-coloring book. Yohan turned his head and screamed loudly showing his few teeth.

"Aw, please don't scream, Yohannie." She said, pointing her finger to her son playfully. Yohan was grinning widely.

It has been two weeks since Yohan was released from the hospital. Jennie stayed in her parent's house with Yohan and Jisoo visited them every night liked before. The big difference was that they were a happy family now without hatred and fight. They assured to give their best love to their son. Being a strong boy, his parents were always proud of him, Yohan had come back to being a cheerful and mischievous boy as he was.

Looking at a slender brown box from the famous florist at Seoul, she knew who the sender was. She shook her head in disbelief. Jisoo had sent her flowers almost every day. She told him the other day to stop sending her flowers but he only shrugged his shoulders playfully, "Why I can't send flowers to my love?!" He protested, showing his innocent smile.

"Because it costs much money, Jisoo-ah." She tried to explain her reason.

"Huh, nonsense but you like it, don't you?"

And she nodded, smiling beautifully at him, "and that's the end of the story." He said in joking tones, and laughed hard in victory as he saw Jennie couldn't argue back.

Jennie smiled again, pulling out a note card on the topside of the box before opening it. She was amazed that Jisoo had never lost his sweet words even though he wrote it to her every day. She opened the card and read its contents.

'These flowers aren't as lovely as your smile. Date tonight at 7pm. Love you always.'

"What? Another dinner?" She said to herself. They just had dinner two days ago. Why does he always want to spend money at expensive restaurant? During this week they had gone out almost every night. Yesterday they went to the movie even in the middle of the rain. Hugging tightly under his umbrella, they laughed and teased each other. She even didn't remember the story of the film, as they were busy kissing at the back seat. She smiled to herself. They acted like crazy teenager in love. Wearing a baseball hat, glasses and casual clothes, Jisoo fooled the media who was trying to follow him. It was a great adventure. When she protested about dating every night, he answered casually, "Jen, we have to catch the time we left behind before we got together at last. I want to feel the excitement when we are dating as lover. As other couples were dating on the weekend, we would have a date every night to catch their records."