Chapter 19

***Hold your horses... You might wan't to kill Kim Jennie Here....😂*****

They were in his Mercedes, going back to Jennie's home. Jennie was sitting next to him and her mother was holding their baby in the backseat. Since the parking lot at the hospital, silence had been accompanied them until they reached the highway to the suburb of Jennie's house.

"So Jen, our baby hasn't got his name, yet. Any idea?"Jisoo started the conversation after clearing his throat. He tried his best to say it lightly as if nothing happened between them.

Jennie turned her head from the view of busy Seoul. She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't care, "You decide. He's your son."

Looking closely at her face, Jisoo drew in a deep breath. What was wrong with her? This question made him crazy. Jennie had turned into a cold-hearted woman again. Was it related to their baby? Did she really hate him? He wondered, "He's not only my son, Jen. He's our son. I'm the father and you are the mother." He replied gently, as if he pictured a family to be.

Jennie gave him a glared, "Stop talking about you and I having a string attached. We have agreed that by the time the baby is born, you and I are strangers."

Peeking at her reddened face, Jisoo knew she had a big emotion ready to explode. However, he had to try to gain her trust again, "Alright. Let's talk about our son, he..."

"Your son."

"Yes. Yes. My son." Jisoo swallowed his lump hardly. He pressed his disappointment obliviously.

"I want to give him a name. I was thinking these last four days and found a name for him. It's not a common name actually, but I like that. YOHAN. What do you think, Jen?" Jennie kept silent. She just stared at the view in front of her blankly,

"Do you think it's good?" Jisoo asked again, in a soft tone, forcing her to answer. Jennie sighed in frustration. This Kim Jisoo had never given up to her.

"Yeah." It was her short answer.

Jisoo smiled a bit, "What do you think, Mrs. Kim?" He asked Jennie's mother, looking at her from the mirror.

"I think it's great, Jisoo. Yohan, it sounds nice." Jennie's mother replied to him.

Jisoo grinned. "So, we will call him Yohan. Kim Yohan."

Jennie peeked at him secretly from the corner of her eyes. Jisoo looked happy and very proud when talking about his son. She felt a pain creeping into her heart again. If she didn't know he was a liar and a cheater, she might have fallen for his innocent face.

Finally, they reached Jennie's house. By the time his car stopped, Jennie quickly got out from the car without waiting for Jisoo and her mother who was holding their baby. Sighing, Jisoo watched her disappearing quickly into the house. He opened the back door and helped Jennie's mother out gently. Kim Yohan was crying aloud as if his peaceful sleeping had been disturbed.

Chaeyoung welcomed them with a bright smile on her face. She liked this cute baby instantly when she saw him at the hospital for the first time, "Hello, little boy. Why are you crying?" caressed his soft cheeks.

"He got a name already, Chae." Jisoosaid to her.

Chaeyoung turned her eyes to Jisoo and before saying another word; Jisoohad answered proudly, "Yohan."

She turned her eyes to gaze at the baby again. Her pretty face was full of smile, "Yohan. Yohan. Uh, it's such a great name, Jisoo Oppa. Look, he's sleeping again."

"Thank you." He smiled, proudly.

"Will he stay with us here?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. She was excited as if she had a new toy.