"Hi Jen." Jisoo greeted, and kissed her cheeks lightly, "You look so gorgeous." He said in a husky voice, without taking his eyes off of her. He stared at her lovely face and lowered his eyes down to spot his birthday gift, the star diamond necklace, shining on her neck. He smiled happily.

Jennie lowered her head, blushing again, at his admiration, "Thanks." She said, softly.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim and you too, Chaeyoung. Thanks for coming. Please follow me to the main room." He bowed politely to Jennie's parents, and took Jennie's hand to walk with him into the main room.

While they were walking hand in hand to the main room, the other guests stopped talking and looked at Jennie in awe. She was indeed beautiful and striking with her gorgeous gown. She lowered her head as she found many eyes watching her steps.

"Jisoo Oppa, where's Yohan?" Chaeyoung asked, scanning the room to find her cute nephew.

Jisoo smiled and pointed his son with his eyes to the corner of the living room. Chaeyoung followed his gaze and found his favorite nephew being busy with his toy sitting on the sofa. He didn't pay any attention to the many guests who were surrounding him and calling his name.

"I will find my parents to tell them you are here. Oh, there's my Mom." Jisoo waived his right hand, "Come on, Jen. Meet my mother."

Jennie hesitated to move as she felt her heart beating fast. What will she say to her? What will she do? She saw Jisoo's mother raised her left eyebrow seeing her with Jisoo. She was suddenly afraid to meet her face to face. She looked at Jisoo and whispered, "Can I meet her later? I mean, I."

He saw her nervousness and understood her feelings, "Ok. We will meet her later together, but can you hide from Yohannie first before he sees you and screams loudly." He paused, and laughed lightly recalling his son's loud screams, "I don't know where he got it from."

Jennie raised her eyes to him, "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Suddenly, I just remember someone who likes to yell at me more than one year ago."

Jennie's face reddened. She finally knew Jisoo was teasing her. She pinched his arm playfully and whispered, "You are enjoying teasing me, aren't you Jisoo-ah?"

He laughed again, and squeezed her hand. He gave her an assuring look. She smiled in gratitude.

Jennie's family had gone to greet Mrs. Kim who was standing near her grandson. Soon they were engaged in a light conversation. Mr. Kim was busy with his business colleagues.

Jennie looked at her son from a distance and let out a little smile. Yohan was so engrossed in his toy. She noticed that even though he was only one year old but his curiosity of new things made people think he was older than his age. He was brilliant, intelligent and an active boy. He inherited his father not only his looks but also his brain. Her heart said proudly of her son. A voice of a gentleman made her turn her head.

"Oh, so this is the famous Jennie." She frowned but kept a smile on her face, 'What does he mean by the famous Jennie?' Her mind asked in puzzled.

"Jis, my friend, why don't you introduce us?" He said again, winking playfully to Jisoo.

Jisoo punched his best friends arm playfully, "Don't take any advantage, ok? Jennie, this is Lisa Manoban, my best friend, and Lisa, this is Jennie, my." He hesitated to say the word he wanted and decided to make it casually before he got an approval from her, "My son's lovely mother."

Jennie and Lisa exchanged their smile and shook hands, "Jennie, you are fabulous. May I have a dance with you later?" Lisa asked, while his eyes were still admiring her beauty.