Garage (Sean/White)

Author's note: Continuation from Sean/White story. 

The ride back to the garage was shorter than Sean wanted it to be. He was trying to think of a way to make Black agree for him to date his brother, but the heat spreading across his back in the places White was touching were too distracting. Before he could get to his sense, they were in front of the old building. Sean turned off the engine, waiting for White to climb down the bike, following him soon after. He helped him take off the helmet, hanging it on the handle together with his own. 

"We are here," Sean said, observing White's curious expression. The petite guy didn't move too far, waiting patiently for him. He looked like a cute puppy waiting for its owner to take him home. Sean had to smile at the sight. He moved closer to White, handing him the toy dog he was hiding inside his jacket again. 

"White!" The sudden screech cut the air. Sean didn't have time to process what was happening when he was shoved to the side harshly. 

"P'Black." White squeaked, wrapping his tiny arms around his lost twin brother, the small plushie still in his hands. 

"I missed you." He sobbed, burying his face into the crook of Black's neck.

"I missed you too," Black responded, almost crying himself. Sean would have gaged at the sight of emotionally unstable gremlin if it wasn't for White. The twins pulled away from each other after what seemed like an hour. Black proceed to look at his tiny twin, turning him around and checking if he was alright. Did he think he could harm this angel? 

"What's this?" Black pointed at the plush dog in White's hands. 

"Isn't he cute? P'Sean gives him to me." White's face lit up with a bright smile, making Sean proud and Black frown. 

"Whatever. Can you at least tell me, why is your ass fucking dirty?" Black growled, glaring sharply at Sean. 

"What the fuck did you do to my little brother?" He snarled at Sean once again, ready to pounce at him. Only then did he realise what colour was White's pants.