Fire (Sean/White)

Author's note: A continuation of Sean/White's story. 😉

It was the most satisfying day Sean ever had. White was nothing but a sweet little angel, clinging to him most of the time. They took a walk in the park, sitting by the lake at the end. The plush dog he bought was lying on White's spread legs. 

"P'Sean?" White spoked up, looking up at him through his long eyelashes. 

"Yes?" 

"Will be P'Black happy to see me?" He asked, nervously playing with the toy's soft ears. Sean's expression softened. 

"Of course, he will be happy. That twin of yours almost went with me. I had to make sure he will stay put until I bring you over after our date." He assured him. White leaned closer, silently asking for a hug, making him a little nervous. He hesitatingly wrapped his arms around White's waist, pulling him closer to his side. The warmth that comes with the new position was more welcoming than Sean thought it would be. 

"Really?" White asked again, his face lighting up with the bright smile. 

"He was annoying as fuck." Sean noted, grinning. The tiny human in his embrace giggled cutely, finding his answer funny. The phone in Sean's pocket started vibrating, making him roll his eyes. He pulled the device out, peeking at the screen, frowning.

"Shouldn't you pick it up? It looks important." White pointed out. Sean paused, thinking before he answered the call with one hand, not letting White out of his embrace.  

"What's up, Gumpa?" 

"Come back immediately before Black sets the garage on fire." 

"I am not cutting my date short because of the gremlin's tantrum." Sean retorted, ready to end the conversation. 

"It was not a question, Sean. Bring his brother here, or you are homeless." Gumpa hang up before Sean could say anything. He sighs deeply, looking at the guy plastered to his side and hugging the plushie closer to his chest. 

"Let's go. Your brother is acting like a child again." Sean spoke up, pushing the smaller guy gently away from him, standing up.