Breathe (Maetee/T-Rex)

The nights in his brother's house were getting lonelier these days. Watee was most of the time out because of the new project at work. Teedet and Teedo were with their respective girlfriends. Maitee, who used to be always home, went to help his mother for a time being, not standing here that much even though he made sure the rest of Tees had food ready. At least he had Maetee. 

T-Rex sighed as he walked inside the silent house. It wasn't the first time he would be alone, but today was different. He spoke with his father in the morning, and that made him feel even lonelier. He changed into the more comfortable clothes and went to find something to eat. The soup Maitee made before he left smelled delicious, yet T-Rex didn't feel so excited as usual. He looked at his watch, smiling a bit. Maetee will be back soon. 

The time flew by, and there was no sign of the taller man. T-Rex nervously pulled out the phone from the pocket, dialling Maetee's number. No one picked up. He tried again and again but to no avail. His hands started to tremble in fear. His vision blurred, and he felt the cold sweat forming on his palms and forehead. He sits on the couch, trying to calm down. It was okay. Maetee will call him back. He will be home soon. 

But the anxiety in him grew

"Breathe." Someone commanded him. 

"I am here."

He knew that voice. 

"Sorry, I am late." 

"Maetee?" He asked, calming down significantly. 

"It's me," Maetee confirmed, wrapping his long arms around T-Rex's smaller frame. 

"It's okay now." He assured him, kissing the top of his head. T-Rex snuggled closer to his chest, breathing in the soothing scent of his friend. It was alright, now. He wasn't alone anymore.