"Yo ice cream on the way"

"Thank you daddy" she said in the sweetest voice while she dropped the phone on the table and Dre grabbed it

"Who you callin on my phone?"

"She called me. Calm down" I told Dre and he looked in the camera laughing before looking at Gigi

"You can't survive without her can you?"

"Cause.. that my mommy" Gianna explained and I grinned all in the camera

"Period! Well how y'all date going?"

"You having fun Gigi?"

He turned the camera on her and she was nodding while dancing as she chewed food

"Somebody eating my food and hers. She acting like you"

"Well that's a good thing.. but y'all finish having fun. I'll see y'all later. And bring me back some cake or something"

"I gotchu. I'll talk to you later"

"Okay. love y'all"

"Love you too. Gigi say bye"

"Bye bye mommy" she waved

"Bye bye princess Gigi"

Gianna laughed before we hung up and I sat my phone down again

"Poor Gigi" trin randomly said "her world is about to be cursed when she realize she gotta share her mommy and daddy soon"

"She'll probably have to get used to the baby at first but I think she'll be okay after a while. Gigi might actually be a good big sister. I watch her play with her dolls"

"Do you watch or do you play with her?"

I stayed quiet for a minute and trin had this cocky look cause she was right

"Whatever"I waved her off "when melody get older you'll get it"

"I hope she like dolls cause ima be one of them parents getting her the American girl doll and all the shit to go with if"

"See, and Gigi love stuff like that and I love it for her. It make me wish I was a child again"

"Who you tellin? Apart of me wishes that I just wake up from this really good dream I'm having in kindergarten and realize that none of this is real.... But then again if I go back to kindergarten I'd be stuck with that shitty ass foster family.. maybe it's not bad being grown"

I turned on my back and looked up at the ceiling, just staring in silence.

"So you never met your real family?"

Trin shook her head "Nope"

I looked at her with a slight grin and it's like she knew exactly what I was gonna say because she shook her head

"Don't you start too cause I almost beat Darius ass for saying that shit"

"I'm just saying. What if y'all got was related something"

"Chillllll. We are NOT related! And I hate y'all for even thinking that"

"It was just a random thought. I be thinking about a lot of weird shit. The other night I had a dream I planned this nice ass date for me and Dre and he never showed up to the date. You wanna know why? He was busy flipping burgers at the Krusty Krab"

"Ana.. what bitch?"

"I'm deadass. And that wasn't even the worse part. He was cheating on me with that big ass whale. I ain ever woke up out of a dream so fast"