Chapter 3

It was Friday and everyone was very skiddish about the rankings being put up today and the party afterwards. In ten minutes, they would be put up and everyone would rush home to get changed. Just like always. My heart thumped loudly in my chest. "Please be twenty. At least be number twenty". I was chanting quietly to myself when everyone started screaming, hugging, and crying all around me. When I looked up, I wasn't in the twentieth place. I was second! Hillary gave me a big hug and told me that she had moved up a rank; she was in fourth place. Ryan was still in first place with 100 percent but I was so close with a 99 and a half percent.

"Please. I promise you that you can leave when you want to. I will drive you myself if I have to". Hillary was begging me to go to the party with her. The one I had always rejected. The party was getting thrown for the fifty students who made the top 50. It was invite only and like always, I was invited. "Please. You never come with me. Now that you are in second place, I forbid you to stay home." I could see the sadness in her eyes. "Fine. But stay true to your word". She screamed and hugged me.

Two minutes later, she insisted that I wear one of her dresses. All of them were really short and I had to look around really closely to find a longer one. It wasn't that long. Actually, it was up to my thighs. It was black and had beautiful lace patterns in the back and on the sides. She extended her wrist and I reluctantly took out my hair tie. The second time I am leaving my hair out. She curled my hair lightly at the ends and put me in some short wedges. She said that I looked flawless but I didn't see it.

We arrived at the party and I wasn't so surprised at the putrid stench of alcohol. I had to fight the urge to throw up. As quickly as the stench came, it left. I spotted Ryan in the corner dancing crazily with his buddies.

Hillary pulled me to the dance floor and I almost tripped because of the force of the sudden pull and also the fact that I have never worn high heels comfortably. The song was Stitches by Shawn Mendes and both of us broke out into a synchronized dance. The one we have been practicing ever since the song came out.

The floor gave way and before we knew it, the song was over. A loud clapping and whistling greeted us as we bowed and started laughing. In two minutes, Hillary vanished from my sight and I wandered over to the bar.

The room was spinning slowly. I knew what was happening. I was drunk. I could still see, hear, and move, but I wasn't in total control over my body. I saw Ryan run over to me and lift me up. After he called us to a taxi, I blacked out.

"Kelly, Kelly. Are you okay?" I took in my surroundings. It turns out, he brought us home. I was in his bedroom. "Yea, I am fine". The words came out really heavy and suddenly, I was on my feet. "If mom sees you like this, she would kill me for not watching you. Why would you even-". He saw my confused face and just let out a sharp sigh. "I brought you clothes. Since your room is right next to hers, I can't sneak you in so you are sleeping in here. Change." He turned towards the wall and I changed as quickly as I could in my drunken state.

" I'm finished", I spoke better but still heavy. "You can have the bed". He walked towards the closet to pull down a blanket. "No. This is your bedroom. You have the bed." He shrugged and walked towards the bed. "You know girls don't actually mean what they say right?" 

"You know what, fuck it. You are sleeping on the bed with me and that's final". He pulled me towards the bed and laid down. I was scared.

Two minutes later, I suddenly got tired and put my head down next to his. Ten minutes later and I couldn't fall asleep. He wasn't doing anything. "Are you normal?" His head turned to face me. "What do you mean?" Now I was confused. "Many guys would jump at the chance to have a girl in their own bed." He laughed and I wanted to shut up but my drunken state refused to let me do what I wanted. "Unless you are scared of having you know... you are scared aren't you? Well I would be too. I mean-".

In a split second, he was on top of me. He started planting small kisses on my neck and started going down from there. He was slow and every touch left an electrifying spark. His hands were now on my hips as he did this. I was bewildered and scared because I had never done this before. The electricity in our bodies sparked up. He finally made his way to my button down pajamas. He opened the top two buttons with his teeth slowly and came back up to kiss me. His kiss wasn't sloppy and it wasn't light either. His hands cupped my breasts and I gasped and moaned at the same time. My body wanted something more. I wanted him. I lusted for him.

He rolled off of me. "Now you see. I am not scared of having sex with you." My mouth hung open. My chest was beating quickly in my chest. My breaths were coming out in strangled gasps. I was so scared yet so tingly. What the?! Is all I could think about.

Hey guys.  I hope you love it so far. Sorry for leaving you/on a question. Byezzzzz