Taking courage, V slowly slid a hand through her waist and held her firm before diving into a heated kiss.

Although shocked, Jisoo managed to go with the current flow.

Two minutes of kissing exhausted them (considering the fact that this is their first time making out).

They looked each other straight in the eye, "Will this courage last?" Jisoo challenged him.

"It's a start for sure." V smiled at her.

They then started to eat and ended taking a little nap while cuddling.

Jisoo woke up on her bed.
She really didn't remember how she ended up back in her house.

She picked her phone to call Taehyung.
His number is missing?
Luckily, she remembered his number and called him.

"The number you have dialled does not exist, please enter a valid number." Said the telephone operator.

A worry was birthed in Jisoo's mind.

"Why on earth do I not have his number?!?" She pulled her hair in frustration.

She quickly called Jennie, "Jendeuk-ah! Where's your brother? Did he change his number?"

"Namjoon oppa is at the company and I don't know about Jungkook. I'm sure they didn't change they're numbers. Why unnie? Did something happen?" Jennie asked, her voice now full of worry.

"No, not them! Where is Taehyung, V?" Jisoo asked, panicking.

A little chuckle was heard, " Who's Taehyung, Unnie? Don't tell me you suddenly have a boyfriend!" Jennie said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME KIM JENNIE? WHERE IS MY TAEHYUNG-IE?" Jisoo yelled into the phone.
She couldn't handle her lover randomly disappearing like that.

"Why are you yelling at me unnie?" Jennie asked with a low tone.

"No- Just tell me where he is, it's not funny anymore. What's today's date? Is it April fools?" Jisoo rambled into the phone.

"Jisoonie, you're unwell. I'm coming over."

"No Jen, it's alright, I'll take care. Isn't your graduation in a week? Are you prepared?" Jisoo skipped the topic, she thought Jennie was teasing her.

"What are you talking about, Unnie? My graduation is in a month, not in a week." Jennie said, sad that Jisoo doesn't remember her graduation date.

"Oh! I know, I was just kidding. Anyway I'll talk to you later, bye." Jisoo cut the call.

Jennie's graduation is in a month?
She checked the date on her phone.

"Wasn't I supposed to be on a date with V today?" She held her head.

"No no no. What's happening!" She shook her head before rushing to everyone who knew both her and Taehyung.

Everyone asked her if she was joking.
She went back home in devastation. This all can't be just a dream, right?

All the moments she spent with him, they surely can't be a mere simulation in her brain!

Jisoo broke down.
This is all a dream!
She weeped her heart out.
"No this can't be true." She held her chest as she cried on the floor.

"NO!"
Jisoo lost consciousness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Chi, wake up. Are you okay?"

Heylo! How was your day?