Yours always

Brooklyn (Brookybear) xx

After I had finished tears were spilling from my eyes. How could a fan say that and why would she leave.

I quickly ran over to calum and started shaking him

 "CALUM WAKE UP NOW PLEASE" I yelled "Brooklyn's gone!" at that he sat upright

"What do you mean gone?" he asked I could see the look of worry in his eyes.

"I'll explain all when the boys are awake I have to tell you together" I said tears still falling from my eyes.

Calum was up in seconds and we ran to the boys room waking them up as quickly as possible.

"So whys she gone?" Ashton asked as worried as the rest of us.

"Let me read you the letter she wrote me it will explain all" I said taking in a deep breath as I started to read the letter once more.

"this is everything I didn't say, yours always Brooklyn"

At this point the others were all crying with me.

"She really cared about us more than her own career and life?" Michael asked.

"Yeah more then we knew" I replied.

"She loves you Luke you have to find her before she really is a figure of the past" Ashton added.

"Thanks Ash and I'm sorry about before I was a right dick"

"Yeah me to no hard feelings though" he smiled.

"No hard feelings" I agreed.

After that I ran to the room in which my mum was staying and barged in.

"Mum she's gone and I need to find her" I practically yelled.

"I know she came and told me as she left, she's returning to Sydney on the 11 o'clock plane if your quick you'll make it in time" she replied leaving e dead shocked "Well what are you waiting for go get her"

With that me and the boys ran out the room and down to the front of the hotel and got in the van to take us to the airport. The journey was full of anticipation on whether we would make it in time. We arrived at the airport 47 minutes later. There was 6minuets until 11 so we ran inside the airport and hurriedly tried to find Brooklyn.

We ran to the terminal but it was completely empty.

"excuse me is this the terminal for the 11 o'clock flight to Sydney" I asked the stewardess.

"Yes it is sir, but I'm sorry you've just missed it, it's on the runway right now" she replied with her fake smile.

"oh thank you" I smiled.

The boys faces dropped and we made our way back to the van.

"At least  you tried bro" calum comforted.

"yeah I guess"

"maybe it was the way it was meant to be"

"it was never meant to be like this and it's all my fault"

"Hey don't think like that and it was my fault and lots of other peoples fault too" Ashton added making me feel slightly better.

As we were about to get in the van something caught my attention.

"Luke?" a voice called.

"Brooklyn?" I asked turning round to look at the girl I thought I'd lost stood at the top of the airport steps.

Another chapter down yay hope your liking the book

Vote comment and like

Ly xxx