All: "Good luck." We all then noticed one of their team members looked depressed.

#4: "What's wrong, Narumi?"

Narumi: "You're so mean, captain. Why would you do that?"

#4: "What?"

Narumi: "A girl. You said the coach of the other team was a girl. I was looking for something bigger, something more exciting. She's not sexy at all!" We all looked at him with a shocked expression. "Give back what you stole from me!" I looked over to coach who just smiled at me before giving a neck slicing motion with her thumb and then a thumbs down. I didn't mistake the murderous aura that was surrounding her either. 

Kiyo-chin won the tip off  and Hyuga-senpai knocked it into my hands. I then passed the ball to Kaga-chin who was quickly doubled. He was forced to pass the ball back to me, and then I got the ball to Hyuga-senpai. Captain drove towards the basket before passing back to Kaga-chin who once again drew a double team.

"Kaga-chin! Don't hold the ball too long!"

Kaga-chin: "I know!" Then the ball was smacked out of his hands and out of bounds.

Ref: "White ball!"

Kaga-chin: "Damn it!"

Kuro-chin: "Kagami-kun, please calm down."

Kaga-chin: "Shut up! I'm calm!"

Hyuga: "You don't look calm at all."

"Kaga-chin, listen to me. They're double teaming you as you're well aware. I'll draw the heat away from you before working you back into the offense." Kiyo-chin then patted Kaga-chin's head.

Kiyo-chin: "Kagami, you look terrifying. Let's take it easy."

Kaga-chin: "That hurts! You hit too hard! What are you going to do if my head caves in?"

KIyo-chin: "Huh? What are you talking about, Kagami? Heads don't cave in that easily."

Kaga-chin: "I know that!" I chuckled in the background as I shook my head.

"Kiyo-chin, until they realize Kaga-chin isn't the only threat I'll be giving you the ball and scoring when I can."

Kiyo-chin: "Let's have some fun." He held his hand out to me for a fist bump and I returned it. He patted Kaga-chin's head one more time before walking back.

As the ball was passed in to me I waited for everyone to get into position before passing Kiyo-chin the ball at the top of the key. As Kiyo-chin went to drive off the defenders right, I cut towards the basket and put my hands up. Kiyo-chin faked the pass to me before quickly giving the ball to Hyuga-senpai who scored an easy layup. Kiyo-chin was then able to get a good contest on Narumi's layup, and I was able to get the rebound. Going on the fast break I passed Kiyo-chin the ball once more as Josei caught up. Kiyo-chin posted up on Narumi before going for a hook shot. I then cut as I saw Narumi would be able to block the shot, and as the ball landed in my hands I jumped and slammed the ball into the hoop.

"Nice pass, Kiyo-chin!" On defense, Captain was able to easily steal their pass before passing back to Kiyo-chin who went for another hook shot, only this time he actually shot it. Narumi was started to get annoyed and thought he could just brute force his way into scoring over Kiyo-chin.

Hyuga: "You're naïve, rookie. A lot of people mistakenly assume Kiyoshi's a technical center, but..."

Kiyo-chin: "Don't underestimate me, kid."

Hyuga: "...he's also simply a strong center!" Kiyo-chin blocked the shot, and I ran over grabbing the rebound. I quickly weighed my options before passing the ball to Kuro-chin who then sent an Ignite Pass to Kaga-chin who was already down court. As Kaga-chin jumped to dunk... he... hit his head on the rim... Then the buzzer for the end of the first quarter rang. 29-18 Seirin in the lead. I sighed at Kaga-chin before I began walking back to the bench.

(Timeskip)

It was 84-53 with 7:53 left in the fourth quarter, and Captain just missed a shot.

Hyuga: "Rebound!" Kiyo-chin got the rebound easily and stood posted up on Narumi. "Let's go again!" Kiyo-chin held the ball out like he was going to pass, he quickly spun to the right and scored of the hook shot. Kiyo-chin would continue to grab rebounds and make plays with his Right of Postponement. Though Kaga-chin was red hot from not being able to score a lot this game. Kuro-chin would handle the situation, and knowing that I got ready to defend.

Kaga-chin was still being double teamed, but it was obvious Josei had lost their spirit... how boring.

Kaga-chin: "No matter how many they send, it's not enough!" Kaga-chin easily broke through the depressing defense. "Defenders without the will to win can't stop me!" Narumi then decided to try and defend.

Narumi: "You're not going anywhere! You haven't won yet!"

Kaga-chin: "I'm relieved someone like you is around. Sorry, though. The winner..." Kaga-chin then jumped from the free through line and slammed the ball through the net. That's when I sensed it. I felt the door being forced open. I watched Kaga-chin as he fell on his ass after his dunk.

Ref: "Game over!" Kuro-chin offered his hand to help Kaga-chin up. He took it as we all began to line up.

Kuro-chin: "You're falling over a lot today. Kagami-kun."

Kaga-chin: "Shut up."

Ref: "With a score of 108 to 61, Seirin High School wins!" On to the next game.