Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV)

Cocky Prick: "Let's get them back!" He went to pass the ball, but Kuro-chin slapped it into the ground. It launched up as I jumped and slammed it in.

"I wonder... what made you think any of you had a chance at beating the Generation of Miracles. You're best player has been shut down completely. This isn't even a contest!"

Hyuga: "Are you really that mad about being called a kid?"

Kaga-chin: "Yeah. It's like, don't talk until you've played them." 8-23 Seirin, end of the first. 

Coach: "Kuroko-kun, you've got a time limit, so we're swapping you out here. Murasakibara-kun, you'll take Kuroko-kun's place." I nod. "Because we have to start reserving Kuroko-kun's strength, we'll lose some power during the mid-game, so don't let them close the point gap. They don't have any dangerous players aside from Dad. Ultimately, it all comes down to how well Kagami-kun can handle Dad."

Kaga-chin: "Just leave it to me." Dad seemed to have a renewed vigor as he scored a shot over Kagami right out the gate.

Izuki: "He's amazing."

Hyuga: "Has he gotten even taller?"

Dad: "I'm serious now! I will not lose!"

Kagami: "I couldn't ask for any more. I'm starting to get exited, Dad!" I sighed as we inbounded the ball. Izuki passed to me as I quickly passed by my defender. Dad went to stop me as I jumped to dunk. I reached my arms over my back as swung down over Dad. A whistle blew as I landed.

Ref: "Defense, pushing. Basket counts!"

"Man~, I thought you'd do more than that saying all that stuff about you being serious. Turns out you're all talk." I converted the and one as I saw Dad glaring at me heavily. The next offensive drive, Captain bricked a three, but Kaga-chin was there to grab the rebound over Dad and get the put back points. 'How disappointing.'

Cocky Prick: "Papa, don't let it bother you. We'll give you the ball." They do indeed give him the ball. Dad goes to take the shot, but passes the ball away as Kaga-chin jumped to block. "What's wrong, Papa? You had that!" I chuckled at his horrible teammates. "One more time, Papa!" Again, and again, and again, Kaga-chin was getting closer and closer to blocking Dad's shot. The cocky prick hit a three which brought the lead down to single digits. 51-60, Seirin was still on top.

'Time to take this a bit more seriously.' Coach had put Kuro-chin back in the game and the impact was instant. He quickly passed me the ball while I was cutting under the basket and I jumped taking the easy layup. "Seriously Kuro-chin~! I'm trying to show off, but you pass it to me when I'm so close to the hoop~! I'm not Kaga-chin, you know!" I whined as I went back for defense.

Hyuga: "Quit acting like a child."

"Eh? I'm not Kuro-chin!" I felt a hit to my ribs causing me to slightly glare at Kuro-chin. With Kuro-chin back in the game we went on a run. He really is amazing at what he does.

Hyuga: "Don't let your guard down until it's over! Let's get them!" Kaga-chin was getting posted up on by Dad who then takes another damn fadeaway.

Kaga-chin: "You said you were disappointed in the Generation of Miracles, but you overestimate yourself! Compared to you, they're way stronger!" Kaga-chin fulfilled his promise to Dad, and blocked his shot. The ball flew out of pounds as time ran out for the fourth quarter. 67-79, Seirin victory.

Ref: "Game over!" I walked over and held my fist up to Kaga-chin who returned the fist bump. We then all lined up as I spotted a familiar head of green hair in the stands. "67 to 79, Seirin!"