Jason then charged at Y/N, trying to say something dirty to her when I heard him stop and make a groan of pain. I noticed what looked like a knife stabbed into his shoulder...sunglasses girl! She forced him to admit to what he did to me, and proceeded to stomp on his balls. That was rather satisfying. She ran over to me to rescue me, and in that moment William stumbled to stand as Michael helped him. We made our way outside of the house. I saw William, the only person I think could actually bring me some sense of comfort after all of this that had just happened to me.

I bolted over to him, ignoring the pain my body was in from all the cuts and bruises and squeezed him in a hug. I felt his arms wrap around me. I refused to let go of him, so as we got in the car he let me lean into him as he kept an arm around me. He gave me his purple sweater that had the scent of his cologne on it to cover me up. I hadn't even realized where my clothes were torn at were somewhat revealing.

I noticed his eyes, they were watering as he stared at me. I buried my face into his chest and cried the whole way back to his house. As the mystery woman dropped us off to take Michael and Y/N home, William kept his arm around me as we entered his home. Home.

As soon as we were inside, he motioned me to the couch. He pulled against his chest, and now we were both crying. We didn't say a word to each other, we just cried. What felt like a lengthy amount of time passed before we got a knock at the door. William opened the door and the mystery woman came in. "Thanks Miya." He sighed, while wiping his eyes. "Wait? Miya?" I was so confused. Didn't she like, die or something? "It's no problem really." She smiled. "We need to make him pay." William growled. As much as I didn't want him to kill anyone else, it really meant a lot that he wanted to kill for me. That's when we were hit with a surprise. "No need, I got his confession right here." She pulled out her phone. She was still just as good as I remembered.

"I'll be taking this to the police tomorrow, you two rest up now." She said before leaving. I looked up at William who was looking down at me. I hugged him again, and I noticed his cheeks turn pink before he seemingly shook off whatever was going on in his mind as he walked to his room. "I'm going to get you some clothes, the shower is open if you want to take one." He pointed down the hall towards his bedroom and shower.

I went to take one, the hot water and soap hitting the cuts on my skin making me wince in discomfort. It burnt, but that's just them getting clean right? I took my time, trying to just process everything that had just happened in less than 24 hours. I hated how crazy my life could be sometimes. I was probably in there for 30 minutes. As I stepped out, I noticed the folded clothes on the bed with a note on them.

"I know they might be too big, but I hope you don't mind. I think you'll find them cozy. Love, William." I couldn't help but blush at the note. "Love, William." I whispered under my breath. "I do love you silly." I sighed out. I put on his clothes, it making my cheeks heat up yet again. A very oversized purple sweater and grey sweatpants. I walked out to see William sitting on the couch clearly in deep thought. "Super cozy!" I giggled out, catching his attention and earning me his heart-melting smile. "I'm glad." He said, patting the spot next to him on the couch.

As soon as I sat down, his arm made it's way around me. "I thought I'd lost you." He choked up. I scooted in close to him and rested my head against him. "You didn't though." He took in a deep breath, as if he wanted to say something else, but instead he reach for the TV remote and put on our favorite show. We got lost in the show for hours, it was nearly 11 PM now. We'd eaten a bunch of junk food, I think we for sure deserved to enjoy time like this though.

He yawned and I did shortly after. We were both ready for bed. He turned the TV off and got up to go to his room, as I went into the guest room across the hall from him. I crawled into the bed and got snuggled up in bed, but sleeping turned into a challenge. I tossed and turned struggling to get comfortable. Images of Jason kept popping in my head every time I nearly got to sleep. I was startled by a knock on the door. "Are you awake?" I heard William ask in a groggy tone. "Yes, why?" I responded quietly. "Do you want to come and sleep in my bed for the night, I can't sleep wi-" He stuttered and placed a hand over his face. "I can't sleep. I'm sure it's the uneasy feeling I've got after everything that happened. I hope that's not too awkward for y-" I decided he'd said enough. "Sure."

I made my way into his room and got into his bed. It was a lot more comfortable and warm than the one in the guest room, or maybe that was just my heart telling me that. As I began to doze off, I felt arms wrap around my waist. William pulled me into him, to the point that I could feel his breath on my neck. It gave me chills, and a very bright red face which, thank God he couldn't see. "Goodnight love." He whispered in my ear. My heart was practically beating out of my chest before it finally calmed down, and I fell asleep for the night.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ I decided to make a very VERY focused Sakura chapter, because, are you ready?

"coldblood" WILL be getting a SEQUEL! That's right, once this book is finished, the story will continue. However, from a new prospective...."The Perfect Bloody Velvet," a William Afton story, and the 2nd installment in the coldblood series will begin uploading as soon as this book is complete. I hope you're all as excited as I am, and I really hope you look forward to reading it! In the meantime, I hope you'll all continue to enjoy coldblood! A huge thank you to everyone who reads, it means the world to me! :)