009 ♥︎

★★★★★

"Why don't you want to kiss me?" Y/n pouted.

Ashtray did want to kiss her, he truly did. But not when she was drunk. He felt like he would be "taking advantage" of her if he kissed her.

"You're drunk. You don't even know what you're saying." Ashtray admitted. As much as he knew she'd never mean the things she said about him. She saw him as a friend, well that's what the dumb bitch thought.

"I'm one thousand percent sure that I mean it. I don't feel as gross as before." Y/n reasoned. She placed her hand on her forehead as she drank the water.

"I don't believe you y/n." Ashtray faught back. 

"What drunk person admits to not feeling drunk anymore? That's like a vegan saying they aren't vegan." Y/n questioned, reasoning with him. He could be so dumb sometimes.

——

Meanwhile with everyone else, it was 10 minutes before midnight. Cassie and Nate had just hooked up 20 minutes ago, leaving like nothing happened. Maddy was too busy having the time of her life dancing with a random guy, who was high. Rue was chatting about life with Fezco. Jules and Kat were chatting also.

——

"Have you seen y/n and Ashtray?" Fezco asked Rue.

"uhhhhh yea yea for sure, they went inside together.
Y/n got uncomfortable I think so they are probably chillin in your car or in a room. I'll go look if you want." Rue answered, being high as fuck. Rue walked into a room with this boy, who was snorting crack earlier. She might have passed out, but she felt good now.

"Nah nah it's coo, I trust them." Fezco responded.

——

"What if you're trying to trick me?" Ashtray made sure.

"Oh my god, just kiss me already." Y/n said. i

She put one hand on each side of his face, slowly pulling him in. Ashtray froze. Was this real?

Before he could process anything, their lips finally met.

It was better than they both expected. Better than any drug to Ashtray. Better than how y/n felt while she was drunk. Ashtray was right about one thing though, her lips were soft. Softer than his dreams could ever recreate.

They parted after what felt like a minute. Ashtray met Y/n's e/c eyes. She dropped her hands, placing them in her lap.

Ashtray wanted more than just a little kiss from her, since the moment felt right. He lightly grabbed her chin, bringing her face to his. Ashtray didn't think of himself as a greedy person, but when it came to y/n,
he was the greediest person alive.

60 seconds til midnight. They still kissed and kissed. Ashtray would part from y/n's lips every now and then just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He felt like he was on cloud nine, without any weed. This was one of the moments he would never forget.

50 seconds til midnight. Y/n moved her arms, placing them around his neck. Ashtray had his hands on her waist. He'd never imagine having the chance to havey/n to himself like this.

40 seconds til midnight. Y/n moved closer to Ashtray not breaking the kiss. Y/n could be like this forever. She felt like it was just the two of them in the whole world.

——

30 seconds til midnight. Rue went into the house looking for y/n and Ashtray. She wanted to celebrate another year of her and y/n's amazing friendship.

She walked down a hall, leading to 3 rooms. She opened the first one.

A guy and girl were fucking on someone's bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The girl yelled.

"OH MY GOD FUCK I'M SORRY!" Rue yelled, slamming the door closed.

She walked down to the second room, which was the laundry room she got high in. It was empty, I guess that weird boy left.

She opened the third door, well she tried. It was locked. She knocked on the door.

"Ashtray? Y/n? Are y'all in there?" Rue yelled from the otherside of the door.

10 seconds til midnight. Y/n broke their make out session, rushing to open the door.

"Hey rueee! Sorry, I felt gross after you know. Ashtray took me in her to get me away from everyone. What's up?" Y/n shortly explained.

"IT'S ALMOST NEW YEARS GET OVER HERE!" Rue shouted, dragging y/n to the living room.

Y/n grabbed Ashtray's hand, dragging him along too.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" Everyone yelled. Rue let go of y/n's hand to hug jules. Y/n kissed Ashtray as quickly as possible for no one but him to notice.

"Happy New Year Ash." Y/n said, hugging Ashtray.

"Happy fucking New Years Y/n."

★★★★★