One directions dress little black dress popped in my mind. Uh it doesn't apply to me since it surely is a long dress.

Maybe we can alter little black dress to long black dress. No? Okay.

I turn around and place the dress in front of me to see myself in the mirror.

Of course, the dress is beautiful but will it look like that on me too. Blair and Astoria walk out and my jaw is on the floor.

They look as pretty as I expected them to turn out. A lot better.

"Oh my." I say and they laugh at my shock.

"Does it look good?" Astoria asks.

"Are you kidding me? You look gorgeous." I say absolutely terrified at this question.

And Blair looks like she's ready to throw her hands off.

I glare at her and she rolls her eyes stopping herself from screaming at Astoria's face how good she looks.

Well, normally in this situation I just sit back and enjoy the show but at the moment we are in public. Our craziness should not be known publicly.

I guess.

"Wow. get in already." Blair's eyes come on me and her eyes are wide as she ushers me in the changing room after getting a look at the dress I picked.

Right then I get a call and its Alex.

"Your boyfriend cannot stay away for less than a hour." Astoria rolls her eyes and Blair nods.

"Are you at home?" He asked and sounded tired.

"Not yet it'll probably take longer." I say frowning as I hear some shuffling and yelling from the background.

"Alright. Call me as soon as you do. I'll be late because of the match. I love you and I'll try to be early." He speaks.

"I love you too and don't rush." I said as Blair whisper yells at me.

Hanging up I enter the changing room.

Finally dressed I look at the mirror and gape at the reflection staring at me.

Even if I'm a little chubby at few places now because of my lovely man spoiling me whenever he gets the chance, I still see how the dress falls at the curves.

I never like them and probably won't in the future too. But at the moment, I think I can say. I fell in love with the way I look.

For the first time that is. It must not be something too big for someone else.

But it is a huge achievement for me.

I know this moment isn't forever and I will probably be crying about how my tummy looks in the future again but I love it now.

I grow excited to dress up and see how Alex reacts. And I swear I'm not showing him any pictures of this dress until the prom.

I get out and hear a gasp.

Oh, my overdramatic crackheads. But instead, it was one of the ladies here for her daughter's wedding dress.

And my over dramatic besties are closing and opening their mouth like a fish.

The lady who gasped smiles like she knows me. I grow confused but then she says.

"You're beautiful, hun. This dress is made for you." She says and her daughter who is a replica of her mom nods grinning.

Lovely people.

"Thank you so much." I say smiling and the lady smiles back moving forward with her daughter for her dress.