b o n u s #2

I already said too much. I already shared too much, and I want all my secrets back. I hate getting close to people these days, I always regret sharing too much, caring too much, doing too much, feeling too much.

***

- The story continues under the same timeline as the last bonus chapter

"I'll miss you." Blair said hugging the life out of me.

"Blair you're cutting her oxygen supply." Lucas said concerned.

"Hehe, sorry about that." Blair said backing.

I glared at her and she just shrugged.

"Get out already." I said groaning to the 4 pair of eyes staring right back at me.

"Aw she loves us so much." Noah said with monotonous voice.

"How did you know?" I said with a fake gasp.

The others laughed while Noah just flipped me off.

"We'll meet soon, guys. Stop being emotional." I said leaning on the wall as the others gave a final look to their suitcases.

It's been a week since our best friends joined us during their holidays.

I don't know how but when you are actually having fun the time passes in a blur.

Every time we meet it's as if we are back in high school. Wondering about how it'll be when we grow up.

Now that we've grown up we don't exactly miss our childhood.

But we do miss the feeling of carelessness, of being free in some way.

Even if we pretty much knew about the cruel world, we turned a blind side to it and instead focused on how the new girl fell coffee on the teacher or how we failed the exams.

I hear the sound of sniffing and I'm quickly sucked back from my thoughts.

Astoria laughs wiping her tears.

"Aw, well come visit you soon. You know that right?" I asked as I hugged her rubbing her back.

"Yes but 8 months isn't soon." She said with the same innocent spark in her eyes which was present when we first met.

"Come on now. Don't make me cry." Blair said walking to us.

"I'm fine." Astoria said pulling away and hugging Noah.

He kissed her forehead as Blair and I exchanged looks at the very very visible romance.

Alex entered the room and looked confused at Noah and Astoria. He came next to me as if asking for answers.

I took his hand and leaned on his chest ignoring his questioning gaze.

Instinctively his hands wrapped around my waist.

"We need to leave or well miss the flight." Lucas said holding Blairs hand with on hand and checking his phone with the other.

Alex and I nodded as the others gathered their belongings in the living room.

"Take care and keep us updated." Blair said winking at me.

I gave her a shush signal and she chuckled. Alex gave me a curious glance and I simply ignored it.

"We'll miss you on the team bro." Alex said hugging Noah.

"I'll be back before you know it." Noah said with a determined gaze.

Noah's mother has been hospitalized due to some serious conditions and hell be leaving to get her treated in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.