Important Info!

I know I am about to have people upset with the heights and stuff but, please Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is finished and belongs to Koyoharu Gotouge and I know how it goes. This story WILL be canon divergence. This is my story and, I am manipulating it to the way I want it to be. Their last names are written first. Also, I'm making Tokito 17 instead of 14. Also, Genya is going to be a pillar too, the Fang Pillar who is 18 instead of 16. Aged up Kambako squad too. You're '5"8 in this story because no offense to the shorties but, I am '5"8 myself and, would like representation. You are also 20.

Pillars/Hashira's

Uzui Tengen - Alpha - '6"6 (age 23)

Mitsuri Kanroji - Alpha - '5"10 (age 19)

Rengoku Kyojuro- Alpha -'6"1 (age 20)

Shinazugawa Sanemi - Alpha - '6"1 (age 21)

Shinazugawa Genya - Alpha - '6"3 (age 18)

Iguro Obanai - Alpha - '5"8 (age 21)

Himejima Gyomei - Alpha - '7"2 (age 27)

Tomioka Giyu- Alpha - '6"1 (age 21)

Kocho Shinobu- Alpha - '5"5 (age 18)

Tokito Muichiro - Alpha - '5"8 (age 17)

Demon Slayers/Others

Tanjiro - Alpha - '5"8 (age 17)

Zenitsu - Beta - '5"7 (age 17)

Inosuke - Omega - '5"6 (age 17)

Nezuko - '4"11- '5"8 (Demons can change height) - Hasn't presented

Aoi - '4"11 - Omega (age 16)

Senjuro Rengoku - '5"3 (age 14) Beta

Tsuyuri Kanao - '5"6 Alpha (age 16)

Sumi, Naho, Kiyo (the 3 girls) - '4"5 - Haven't presented (ages 5-6)

Makio- '5"10 Alpha (age 20)

Suma- '5"8 Beta (age 19)

Hinatsuru- '5"10 Alpha (age 21)

Demons (can change height)

Muzan - Alpha - '6-'6"7

Kokushibo - Alpha - '6"3-'7

Akaza - Alpha - '5"8- '6"3

Douma - Alpha - '6"2- '6"8

Daki - Alpha - '5"3-'5"9

Gyutaro - Alpha- '5"9 - '6"4

Nakime- Alpha- '5"1-'5"7

Down below is an introduction to the story so it won't be a separate chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You absolutely refused to look at the guy in front of you. He was flabbergasted that you were protecting Tanjiro and Nezuko who now was a demon. You always had a soft spot for the Kamado family and, well... You wanted to protect what was left of them. He was hesitating watching how Nezuko stood in front of her fallen brother and, you. It was unheard of for a demon to protect a human. They were killing machines that only thought of eating. Why wasn't she eating them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how you found yourself at the Ubuyashiki Estate head to the floor praying for the dude to take the pressure off your back. It hurt. After Giyu found you three.

"Obanai, please ease off of Y/N's back." That voice was familiar. With hesitance, he removed himself so you can sit up and look at who was talking. Your eyes widen, eyes flashing back to a young boy you would meet in the woods all the time until it stopped. "It's nice to see you again clover." You sensed the Hashira's confusion as they stared at the two of you.

"You know her Ubuyashiki-San?" It was the Sound Hashira who asked while his eyes kept flickering between the two of you. Right.

"Of course I do. She was a very close friend of mine when we were children." The relief that went through you was almost as suffocating as the Alpha scents that permeated the air. Damn people. They all stood out and, thankfully Giyu filled you in after he dropped off Tanjiro and Nezuko to train with his old master. Something like that. Kagaya ushered you to sit next to him which you did. You felt safer here. You turned around to the now five instead of the three you remember

children that looked exactly like him. Well then, he was busy. Everything was explained that you half-listened. Until you were told you were going to work at the Butterfly Mansion. Great. Work with the Alpha woman who has a smile but, is hiding the most anger. She masks well.

"Ara, ara. Y/N-Chan it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Shinobu Kocho the Insect Pillar." She had a small smile that just seemed so wrong on her face. You didn't like it. It made her more dangerous in a way. Even though you can tell she is not the strongest Pillar she is still a Pillar. "I am not sure what to do with you but, I am sure we will find something to make you useful." You just prayed you wouldn't regret coming here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this chapter is short because it was serving as a sort of flashback, intro to the main story that will take place when Nezuko wakes up, Tanjiro is 17 and you have worked at the Butterfly Estate for a couple of years being introduced to the Pillars throughout despite not seeing them that often.