•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊•

Start from the beginning

"My sweet girl Aria just said the sweetest things to me and I think I'm emotional because I just easily get emotional" she said sniffling. She finally releases me from the hug and holds my shoulders and making me look at her. "You my sweet child deserve the world, I can see in your eyes how much of a genuine nice girl you are. I will always be here for you my love, I know this is quick but I already consider you as my daughter" she finishes with a warm smile on her face.

I tear up a little thinking that someone actually thinks of me as their daughter. My real mom died so Mel saying that really does make me happy. "Thank you Mel" I say smiling back.

"Oh my gosh this is so beautiful" I hear Micheal say from beside us. I look at him and notice that he's pretending to wipe tears from his eyes. "But I'm still your favourite aren't I momma Mel?" he says rapidly batting his eyelashes trying to look cute.

"You're all my favourite silly" Mel says laughing and then she looks at me and whispers "but I like you just that little more then all them annoying lot" she says winking at me making me giggle, and making Micheal look at me confused to why I'm giggling.

"You better not be talking bad about me behind my back" he says jokingly glaring at us.

"Course not son" she says laughing.

—————————————————————————

I look at the clock in the living room after the show I was watching on the TV had finished and notice the time says 8:52pm. I found out that Matteo's parents don't live too far away from him but they are getting their house re-done so they are staying here for..well I don't actually know how long. Until their house is finished I guess? My stomach makes a small sound showing that I'm hungry. I don't really feel like eating though. Lately I've noticed that I look a bit fatter so I need to try and loose some of it.

When I'm about to turn the TV off I hear noises and footsteps and everyone came into the living room. So basically the boys all had work to do and Mel was meeting one of her friends she I was left at the house by myself. She invited me if I wanted to come but I politely declined because I didn't want to intrude. And yes you must be thinking why haven't I ran away when I had that chance but I couldn't. Matteo hired a lot, and I mean a lot of bodyguards to surround this place to make sure I don't escape.

I was gonna try but when I realised how many guards there are I gave up and decided to watch TV. Anyways back to present time, I noticed that Noah was holding a white plastic bag and he started walking over to me and sat down on the place right beside me. "We went to a burger place after we were done with our work and we have burgersss" he said grinning at me whilst taking the wrapped burgers out of the bag and placing them on the big coffee table in front of us.

I smiled back at him but then frowned thinking of how much weight I will gain from eating the burger. Maybe it's not such a good idea to eat it. "T-thank you b-but I'm not really hungry" I say forcing a smile. "T-thank you t-though, I might just go to bed." I stood up and walked out of the living room hearing Matteo call my name behind me but I just carried on walking pretending I didn't hear him. I know he will make me eat if I stayed.

I looked down at the floor whilst walking to my room thinking. I am really hungry but I really need to lose that weight. It's fine, I'll be fine. It doesn't matter, i don't really need the burger I can survi-" I'm brought out of my thoughts when I crash into a hard wall. Or should I say chest. I gasp and quickly look up thinking I walked into a guard or something. I was going to apologise but realised who I bumped into.

Carlos.

"I- oh golly! I'm re-really sorry S-sir!" I say lowing my head again. "I was just lost in my thoughts I didn't realise an-" I was cut off when he chuckled lightly.

"It's okay Aria, don't worry about it" he says smiling a little bit. "Where are you off too anyways?" he says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh! I was g-gonna go to sleep" I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Have you eaten already then? That was quick" he said tilting his head looking more confused.

"Oh n-no I didn't eat the burgers" I said laughing nervously. "I'm not really that hungry."

"Have y-" as he was going to finish his sentence my tummy just had to make a grumbling sound. Thanks a bunch stomach.

"Have you eaten anything today Aria?" He said looking concerned and a little angry. Oh no what have I done! He's gonna hurt me. Just lie. It's fine. He'll believe me.

"Y-yeah I have" I said looking away. Great lying Aria.

It goes silent for a couple of seconds before he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. Woah it's high up here!

"Carlos it's really high up here, please may you put me down! I've eaten I promise!!" I say gripping onto the back of his shirt.

"Bullshit, you are lying to me and I'm not going to allow you to go to bed when you haven't eaten for many hours you silly girl" he says with a bit of anger to his tone whilst still walking back to the living room.

But I don't wanna eat... I think sadly. All those extra calories! Ughhhh...

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Don't kill me....Please 🙏
I know I've been gone for um ages😀 but I was really busy. And I also had no motivation to write since I had no ideas. But here I am now at 1:16am, just finished this chapter and I've got school tomorrow and exams early in the morning. yay...

But I decided you guys have waited long enough and I felt bad seeing all the comments asking me to update so the only time I'm not busy is when I'm about to sleep so here you go :) sorry if there are any mistakes or things don't make sense I'm so tired rn lollll. I'll re-read it tomorrow and edit anything 🥖

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and it's almost 2000 words so your welcome for a longer chapter.

Love you guys lots, see you in another chapter xox

(And again thank you for 130k reads the freakkkkk) ❤️😭