Chapter 29: Iron Lady

(In Paris, the Royal Woods Resistance is seen holding Ramos as Lincoln and his team come in.)

Ladybug: Home sweet home...

Cat Noir: Or at least it was...

Bobby: Lincoln, you're back.

Lincoln: Yes. And don't worry. The Black Ops explained what happened after a certain... event.

Bobby: I still can't believe I dated Lori.

Ladybug: Between Lincoln's former family and Lila, I don't know who's worse.

Ramos: Get your hands off me, you bastard!

(Cat Noir whips Ramos in the face.)

Cat Noir: Shut up! You're lucky the US President wants you alive!

Sandman: Let's go! Come on!

Lincoln/Tokuro: (pulls out their cards) Henshin!

N. Decadriver: Kamen Ride: Decade!

N. Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Diend!

(Then they transform into Kamen Riders, surprising some of them.)

Cameron: You're... Kamen Riders?

Jimmy: It's a long story. Now come on, we need to bring this scum to interrogate him.

(They move towards the V-22, but it gets hit by a rocket.)

Raptor 2-4: Whoa! This is 2-4, we're hit! We're going down! We're going down! Brace!

(They move away from the LZ as Raptor 2-4 crashes into a pile of cars.)

Sandman: Overlord, primary LZ is compromised. Raptor is down. Moving to alternate.

(The camera zooms out to the AC-130 orbiting above the LZ.)

AC-130 Pilot: Descending, crew. Targeting system online. TV, verify you see our friendlies.

AC-130 TV Operator: Roger that. Friendlies are marked with white diamonds.

AC-130 Pilot: Just to, uh, confirm crew, we are not clear to fire on the buildings. We suspect there are civilians still inside at this point.

AC-130 FCO: Do not engage the buildings.

AC-130 Pilot: Metal 0-1, established in orbit over AO Hammer. Request mark, over.

Sandman: Red smoke on the LZ! Need you to service targets North of that location! Everything else except danger close is clear to shoot.

AC-130 Pilot: Copy that, Metal 0-1. We gotcha.

(The AC-130 fires down on the large groups of infantry, tanks, and helicopters in the roundabout, providing air cover for Metal 0-1 to move through the streets of Paris with Ramos in custody.)

AC-130 TV Operator: Good kill.

(Then Kamen Rider Diend sees a tank.)

Diend: (pulls out another card) Time to pick a card.

N. Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Garren!

 Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Garren!