Chapter 24: Fallen Angel

(The opening cutscene begins with Dexter and Jimmy Neutron showing Lincoln, Tokuro, his friends and girlfriends, besides Ajax, Marx, Ech0, Logan and Hesh a video footage of Captain James Gunman, Rorke's right-hand man, torturing one of their enemies.)

Dexter: Known only as James Gunman. Our undercover operative shot this off of Socotra Island, Yemen.

(The video footage ends and Jimmy introduces the team to the undercover operative.)

Jimmy: Rusty.

Rusty: Thank you, Admiral

Rusty: Thank you, Admiral. James Gunman is Rorke's number two. The concept of empathy is understood by him... but irrelevant.

(The video conference with Rusty cuts to another footage of James Gunman, obtained from a recon drone flying over Pakistan.)

Dexter: A whisper drone captured this two days ago, at an abandoned prison in Lahore, Pakistan.

Lincoln: Well, what are we waiting for?

Tokuro: Let's get them.

(The team is in a partially flooded room.)

Lincoln/Tokuro: Henshin!

N. Decadriver: Kamen Ride: Decade!

N. Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Diend!

(Then the CLAW drone operates.)

Logan: CLAW units are active! Weapon systems online!

Ajax: Grenade! Move!

(The perspective shifts from the CLAW to Marx as Ech0, Ajax and him dodge a grenade which blasts open the doors that the team were taking cover behind. The CLAW emerges from the room and starts mowing down the enemy forces.)

Hesh: Start marking targets. Let's see what this bastard can do.

Ajax: More Neon-Federation, Shadow Company and Atlas!

Ech0: Let the CLAWs take point! Stay behind the heavy guns.

(The squad fights through and makes it to the end of the room. A drone shines its lights in the room.)

Blitzo: Drone support!

Diend: Take down that drone!

(Lincoln pulls out a card.)