Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"

Start from the beginning

"You didn't. You were to busy flirting with Kirishima" he shrugged and turned his attention back forwards.
Just how far away was the cafeteria again? He was starting to get hungry.

Chihiro audibly laughed. Her feet stopped abruptly, making a sharp sound against the tile floor as they did so.
"That's a bold claim." She laughed. Todoroki kept walking. He could feel her presence move farther and farther away from him as she stayed in her spot, looking at his back. He found himself slowing down his footsteps for not inparticular reason.

"You think I was flirting with Kirshima?" The girl wondered out loud.

Shoto rolled his eyes. He soon stopped walking aswell, but stayed still and kept his back towards her as he continued to look forward down the empty hallway. It seemed that the last few students roaming the halls had made it to their location, leaving Todoroki and Amami alone.

"Oh please, it was painfully obvious." He scoffed.

Amami took a step forward. Even though he couldn't see it, he could hear it. Her gentle step echoed through the quiet hallway.
"So what was I doing when I was...flirting with him?" The smile in her voice was evident.

Just what was the point of this? Shoto didn't want to admit that he had been watching her from afar. Was that is? Did she know and was trying to get him to say it?

Todoroki held his ground. Without moving a muscle he uttered-
"Tch, I didn't even notice."

Amami stayed still aswell, just stoically staring at the boy's back.
The silence was growing louder by the second. Uncertainties after uncertainties were piling up in his head.

Just keep walking, Shoto.

He took a hesitant step forward. Since when were his feet so heavy? Todoroki found himself only being able to take a few steps before he anchored himself down yet again.

Fine, you win.

Shoto was convinced that Amami was trained in hypnotism because he always seemed to be easily manipulated by her. Like a puppet by its strings.
With hands tightened into light fists, Shoto turned his head back to face the girl. His chin barely touched his left shoulder and his jawline became prominent from the position.

"You were smiling at him like a weirdo.." he trailed off as he made eye contact with her.

She was smiling. A toothy smile which put her dimples on display. Her eyes crinkled at the corners and her nose scrunched up ever so slightly.

Chihiro merely blinked. She let her smile drop momentarily so she could run her tongue across her lips. Within the second her, now slick and plump, lips curled into the same entrancing smile.

"Oh, yeah?" Chihiro mumbled through her teeth with a small head tilt.

Her eyes, while looking so innocent and doughy, held a certain...spark. And just like that, Shoto realized that he had fallen for yet another one of her traps even though he wasn't sure what her intent was.

"What are you getting at?" He asked, turned around completely towards her.

"Hmm?" She pouted playfully and kicked her feet softly against the tile under her. She held her hands clutched behind her back like a naive school girl.
"No no nothing. I just.." she shook her head with a chuckle as she trailed off.