"Alright. I will go first. I need coffee to concentrate on the meeting. God, it's really a bad day." Jisoo got up from his chair and took his empty cup to pour some more coffee outside.

Looking at the closed door, Soojoo smiled evilly. Did Jisoo say that he just called Jennie? She moved to Jisoo's chair and pressed the redial button on his phone. The screen showed the last number he dialed. Jennie's number. She quickly took a blank note and wrote the number down. She smiled again, in victory. She had to move fast before Jisoo could talk to her.

The storm in Seoul that followed Jennie's heavy disappointment of Jisoo left her on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She had never felt so much in pain like now. How could Jisoo do that to her? First, saying that it was a business meeting. Second, he was dating her when he still kept his affair with Soojoo, and just now, he called her telling her that the media lie about him and Soojoo How come the media told some lies if they had the proofs? Those romantic pictures were the deadly proof of his betrayal. She sobbed silently. Tears flowing down her cheeks liked heavy rain outside her window.

All her beautiful dreams about him had shattered into pieces. It was really painful. She cried a lot until her big eyes were swollen and reddened. Although, she was pretending that she didn't care about the article in front of her family, her eyes couldn't utter a lie, "God is punishing me for betraying Jong-in Oppa. Maybe Oppa would feel the same heartache as me if I told him about Jisoo Oppa." She muttered under her breath. Tears were flowing down on her cheeks again.

"How can he do this to me? I know he doesn't love me. I know I have no right to stand between Soojoo and him but why do I feel as if I lost my soul already?"
Wiping her tears with the soft tissues, she stared at the magazine again, and her fingers opened the main page.

KIM JISOO: ONLY HONG SOOJOO IN MY HEART

'The famous hottest couple in Seoul did it again. Hong Soojoo and Kim Jisoo were being spotted having a romantic meeting at Miss Hong's luxurious apartment on Tuesday night. Kim Jisoo, wearing black jeans and black shirt, had visited his former girlfriend secretly. Parking his new sport silver BMW Z3 on the tenant Parking Park , he seemed to hide from the journalist. Our witness said that they have never seen Miss Hong smile so brightly. She was more beautiful and beaming than ever in his embrace. He hugged her tightly as they were avoiding the heavy rain under his jacket. Liked the movie scene, under the heavy rain they had shared their passionate kisses.

Our source says that Kim and Hong have been dating again, secretly for more than six months after Jisoo denied the rumor of his secret girlfriend last year. He told the media last year that he was secretly dating someone but he refused to reveal who she is. However, the secret had been discovered. He's actually dating his famous model girlfriend in secret again. So, his mysterious girlfriend had disappeared from his life like his other former girlfriends. As we know Jisoo and Soojoo have known each other for years since they met in New York. The relationship sHongled after their first romantic dinner date at Rockefeller.

Kim Jisoo, Seoul's most eligible bachelor finally couldn't deny his love affair as the media caught him red-handed with Hong Soojoo Although, Soojoo said in other occasion that he hadn't proposed to her yet, she was under the impression that the relationship was serious even though without the sparkling diamond engagement ring.

Kim Jisoo had one great love of his life and it is definitely Hong Soojoo, the source revealed.'

Turning her swollen eyes to see the exclusive photos of Jisoo and Soojoo on that page, Jennies colded herself for reading it again. There were some pictures of the couple hugging tightly under the heavy rain. The first picture showed Jisoo holding his jacket up above his and Soojoo's head, covering them from the rain while he put his left hand around her waist. The second one showed his back facing the camera but it could be seen clearly as he bent down his head to Soojoo's face. The subtitle said that they were kissing passionately under the rain, and the last picture showed Soojoo putting her head on his chest, walking together to her apartment lobby. Jisoo hadn't been seen leaving the place at that night, said the subtitle under the last picture. Her heart twisted in pain. Tears trembled on her lashes.