He walked towards his son's crib, "Bye Baby Boy." He said, after kissing his son's cheek lightly, "Bye Jen." He turned without waiting for her answer and strode off to the doorway.

She watched him go in silent. Tears were blurring her sight. Their final parting was unemotional, but she knew his heart was breaking, as was her own.

Jisoo heard Jennie closing her bedroom door as he was stepping down the stairs. He closed his eyes and sighed. She didn't trust him. After all these months she still didn't trust him in her life. Stepping his foot on the last stair, he spotted Chaeyoung reading a magazine in the living room. The television was on but she didn't put her concentration on it. She was busy reading the magazine. However, he knew she didn't concentrate on it. He put himself on the sofa next to her. Turning her head to look at him yet then continued to read her magazine, she ignored him. He took the magazine from her hand and closed it.

Chaeyoung took a deep sigh secretly. She knew Jisoo was pleading to get an answer. Her guess was right. Jennie didn't tell him what the reason was.

"Chaeyoung, what's going on? Tell me. Jennie drives me crazy with her stubbornness."

"Sorry, Jisoo Oppa. It's Unnie's life. She will scold me for intruding her life if I tell you." She took the magazine from his hand and opened it again.

Jisoo put his hand in front of her. Chaeyoung was the key to know about Jennie's sudden changing mood, as she was the one who told her about it, "Please, Chae. I can't go home like this."

"She will tell you. You just wait."

"I can't wait." He replied, stubbornly. His eyes looked at her, demanding for her answer.

Chaeyoung turned her eyes to see his pleading look. She sighed. She kept silent for a while, thinking hard whether it was wise to tell Jisoo or not. She hesitated. She knew what he was asking. She cleared her throat before saying, "Promise me first that you won't tell her that I tell you otherwise she will kill me for sure."

He nodded, "As long as for my relationship with Jennie, I will do anything."

She closed her eyes as if she was having a big rock in front of her. Jisoo looked at her impatiently.

"HE is here. He's coming back to see her again."

Jisoo knitted his eyebrows, as he didn't get her meaning, "Who is he?" He asked, dumbly.

Chaeyoung looked at him in despair. She muttered weakly, "Jong-in Oppa, her fiancé. Jong-in Oppa was here to give her a surprised on her birthday. He didn't tell her before but came straight from Australia. He was here but Unnie was nowhere to be found. I tried to contact her via your mobile but it had been turned off. He said he would be coming back tomorrow."

Jisoo's face turned pale. His face was white as a sheet. He shivered. He couldn't believe that Jong-in would come soon into their life. He hadn't prepared himself if Jong-in wanted to take Jennie now to Australia. He closed his eyes as he suddenly felt a big fear crossing his mind. What if she agreed to go away with her fiancé? What would he do with Yohan who needed her right now? He couldn't let her go for the sake of Yohan and himself. Now or later. His heart told him fiercely. Coldness crept around his heart, squeezing it like an icy fist. His hand grabbed the edge of the table in front of him to steady his unbalanced body.

"Jisoo Oppa, Jisoo Oppa." Chaeyoung called him, softly. He turned his eyes to her, "You promise not to tell Unnie that I told you about Jong-in Oppa right?" He nodded weakly.

He took a deep sigh of breaths. He got up, taking his car key after making a mess on his hair, "Thank you for telling me. At least I know why she behaves like that. Goodnight, Chaeyoung." He muttered in a soft voice, as if he was losing all his energy,