Part -27

Avinash don't know what to say...and he asked" why you want leave our house... We have time right before divorce! So why?..."

Anu: Avinash first of all what you are saying is incorrect... its not our house... It's your house... Anyway after one month I am going to move out from your house... Why not now or today... If you think...If I move out before 6 months of court time it will cause any problem in Divorce.. I will manage clarify everything to court... We can say that because of my medical problem I have to stay in different place or doctor suggested to me... i will manage everything...So you don't to worry..... everything will go according your wish...

Avinash wanted to say something... Before that Raj came in.....

Raj: Anu you said you wanted to talk with him for 10 minutes.... Now it's been more than 15 minutes.... That's why I came inside.... Did you finished whatever you want to say... Because doctor instructed you to take full rest... And we have to stay here another two or three days for checking your condition as well as baby....

Anu: Raj calm down.... Yes i have finished whatever I wanted to say... And I want move out from Avinash house tomorrow... So you go and take my things from his house.... And you have to clean my room in cando...ok!... And one more thing... Why should I have to stay here another two or three days.... You already knows that I hate hospital and drugs smell.... Please ask doctor to discharge me today itself...

Raj: Anu! But Doctor insisted to you stay here because it's for baby you know.... Don't say anything....

Anu: Please! With puppy eyes she asked ....

Raj: ahhhh! Why you are using this cute face reaction... Ok! I will ask doctor to reduce... But for one day you have stay here .... I want everything ok with your health and baby's....

Anu: mmm ! Thank you! You are the best!... And what about my room... Did you changed anything....

Raj: What! How can I change your bedroom... That's yours.... I didn't touched anything in your room ... So tomorrow we will go ok! While patting her head he said .... Anu also nodded her head with " yes"....

Here Avinash standing here watching Anu and Raj Conversation.... He is feeling he is outsider for Anu!... He don't know anything about her .. what she like and dislike.... Who is her friends.... nothing..... Anyway why he is feeling like this.... Ignoring his mind voices...he stood there without knowing what to say....

Raj: Avinash! What are doing here?... You want to say something?... Or you want anything?... With question look he asked....

Avinash: No!... I just wanted to say!... Looking towards Anu" Take care of yourself and baby Anu! Be happy forever!... And one more time Sorry!.... With sad tone he said....

Anu: Thank you Avinash! I will!...

Just like that Avinash left from there....

It's been one week roughly.... Avinash conversation with Anu.... Like Raj said... Avinash didn't lost his job.... He is working... Soon he is going to transfer into new branch as planned...

In this one week all things is normal to  Avinash... He didn't felt anything...for Anu matter ... Or that incident... Nothing... He just continued to live and work as like everything normally.....

In another hand....

Raj took care of Anu very carefully and sincerely....He just didn't allowed Anu move from her bed.... Anu got discharged after two days from the hospital... But Doctor insisted her to take atleast one week bed rest.... So Raj didn't allowed her to do anything.... Only sleeping, eating and bathing....

Anu got bored of it... Because no work is there to do ... Nothing...just literally nothing... Bedroom... TV... Bathroom.... Nothing.... And Don't forget about Raj ...... In this one week he is sleeping on couch in my bedroom... Because if I need something or any emergency he could help.... I am so blessed to have him as my brother...

Anu: Raj! I am so bored! Can I start my work from tomorrow onwards?... She asked Raj,who is peeling pomegranate for her....

Raj: Anu you know! How weak you are? Don't ask again! You have to take well... It's important for baby and for you also.... See how thin you are?... First wat this!... Forwarding pomegranate he said...

Anu: she just stared at him...." Raj you know if i am stressed I can't eat anything! It will also affect baby! Sitting here alone is making me stressed... Please "with pleading eyes she asked.....

Raj: Sigh... He shook his head like unbelievable look! and said" Ok"!

Anu: Yay ..... Thank you Raj... Love you so much....

Raj: ok ok ! But one condition....

Anu raised her eyebrows like what?...

Raj: Just come to work! Sit there! No need to do any work! Just see some paperworks... That I will send you! That's it! And you have eat anything I will send to eat....ok!

Anu: Ok deal... just like that she convinced Raj...

Next day morning at office:

Both Avinash and Ameer is discussing about their new project.... And waiting outside of Raj cabin for his arrival...

Here comes our Raj with Anu holding her hand securely and holding basket in his another hand... The bodyguards following them....all employees shocked seeing their boss holding food and fruit basket in his hand....the mighty boss...

Anu: Raj! Why are holding this basket... You can give it to bodyguards they will hold it right!... See all of them watching you!..

Raj: So what! Let them see! I am doing my sister! Who can ask question to me! It is not a crim! Right with proud expression he said....

Anu can't believe... Because what she knew about him is different... He is very soffasticated person...in his house he have lot of workers to do all his small errands.... But here That great Raj doing every small things for me.... Her eyes became moist....

Raj: What happened Anu? Why your eyes became moist? Are feeling any discomfort... Any pain.... With panic he asked ...

Anu: No Raj! Nothing just dust....

Raj immediately placed that basket near person... And started to blow air to her eyes .....

But in different angle if you see it like they are kissing.... That's what Avinash seen from distance....his eyes became red seeing this...

Avinash: What are you doing?... With furious voice...

😘...