Chapter 21

2nd POV

It was now a few weeks after you sent Ink to that random au and Dream decided to join you and the Bad Sanses. After Dream joined Nightmare told everyone that they're no longer going to be called the 'Bad Sanses' but are now the 'Balance Keepers'. You and the rest were surprised but decided to accept the new name.

You also began magic lessons after the others realised that you would pass out if you used too much magic as you weren't used to using magic. You also told the others the truth about Ink being soulless and how he had to use his vials to feel things.

You all were now in the living room watching Undernovela with Error. As you all were watching you suddenly felt something hit your skull then fall into your lap. You looked down and blinked lightly, noticing it was a phone.

The phone seemed....familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You picked it up and turned it on, staring at the phone's lockscreen. The lockscreen had two people on it, one was a male while the other seemed to be non-binary. You blinked lightly before dropping the phone and clutching your skull when sudden pain shot through it, making you pass out, the others crying out your name.

When you opened your eyesockets and looked around, you noticed that you seemed to be in a black place. You looked around before hearing the sounds of footsteps. You looked towards the footsteps and noticed a blurry looking figure "...?...uh...hello?..." You said lightly.

The blurry figure became clearer, showing the male from the phone that had fallen in your lap. "...?...." You tilted your skull slightly as the figure when blurry again, making you not be able to see it again.

You jumped back as a completely white figure appeared in front of you "hmmmm, seems like you don't remember who that is...huh?" The figure said making you blink lightly "what do you mean?" You asked.

The figure laughed "it looks like you have forgotten about your past, Y/n" the figure said, your eyesockets widening slightly "how the hell do you know my name?" You yelled at the figure. The figure walked closer to you as you backed away slightly.

You suddenly froze in place as the figure came closer "let me help you remember" the figure said before placing a hand on your skull. Your eyesockets widened slightly as the black area faded away to show a street. The street had the two people from the phone with their faces blurred.

The figure pointed at the non-binary person "I sure hope you remember your old face" the figure said. You gasped as some memories came back. The memories flashed through your skull, one memory showed the ma- no your younger brother and the no- no...you walking down a street before entering a mall.

That memory disappeared before showing another memory of you holding your brother's now dead body, a bullethole in his forehead, memory you held him close as they cried then looked back up at the male that had a gun, clearly the gun that killed your brother, the male grinned before shooting memory you's right cheek, memory you crying out in pain, memory you's cry of pain was silenced by the man shooting memory you in their heart then their forehead.

Your eyesockets widened slightly as the memory disappeared. You shook lightly, tears going down your cheekbones. You looked at the white figure as the blackness came back. The figure gave you what seemed to be a apologetic expression "I am sorry you had to see that, but it was for the best, farewell" the figure said before fading away. You slowly shut your eyesockets.

You opened your eyesockets again with a slight gasp "..." You looked around and sighed lightly when you realised that you were back in the living room "..." You sighed shakily, before jumping slightly as the rest immediately hugged you including Error. You touched your cheekbones, feeling how wet they now were. Once the others pulled back, Nightmare looked at you "are you alright, Y/n?. He asked lightly.

You nodded lightly "y-yeah...I'm.. fine..." You said before looking down at the phone and picking it back up. Error noticed the phone and blinked "...wh@7'5 w1th 7h3 ph0n3?" He asked. You looked up at the others "...I...remember...how...I ...well...died" you said lightly before telling the others what happened in your 'dream'.

You looked down at the phone again and turned it on, showing the image of you and your younger brother. You pointed at past you "I'm sure that's what I looked like as a human..." You said "and who is the boy next to you?" Nightmare asked "...my younger brother....Nathaniel...." You said lightly.