Chapter 14

After you finished the spaghetti Horror took the now dirty plate and placed it in the sink before picking you up again "...." You blinked lightly "...is this going to be a recurring thing?" You asked, lightly snorting when Horror nodded his skull.

"Alright then," you said, letting Horror take you to your room as you noticed it seemed to be darker than before. You were placed on your feet once Horror reached your room. You patted his shoulder "thanks for the spaghetti" you said.

Horror lightly nodded "you're....welcome" he said before walking away. You smiled and walked into your room, shutting the door behind you before letting out a noise of slight pain as one of Nightmare's tentacles wrapped around your neck before you were dragged to your bed.

You grunted lightly as the back of your skull hit your bedframe before you were lifted onto your bed. You looked at Nightmare "so...you're from the creators' universe, correct?" He said, making you sigh "yes and before you go to ask yes, I do know about your past...and I'm not going to tell the others" you said, making Nightmare nod as his tentacle let go of your neck.

"Do you really not remember what your life was like as a human?" He asked. You sighed lightly "yeah....I wish I did...then I would know how I ended up a skeleton....like was I killed...? If I was...how..." You said, glowing tears appearing in the corner of your eyesockets.

Nightmare frowned slightly at your negativity before opening his arms "come here...just don't tell anyone about this" he said. You smiled slightly before hugging Nightmare, letting him wrap his tentacles around you. One of his tentacles lightly pet your skull as he muttered "if you want to cry go ahead"

You immediately loudly cried as your body shook. After a few minutes, you calmed down, making Nightmare pull you close and lightly said "sleep" as he used his magic to make you feel tired.

You slowly closed your eyesockets as you felt Nightmare lay you in your bed, covered you with the blanket. His tentacles let go of you, the last thing you felt was a light 'kiss' on the top of your skull before you fell asleep completely.