Chapter 7

Error's pov (3rd person view)

Error grinned lightly as he walked through the glitchy portal to Underswap copy #400, Nightmare and Dust walking through after him, the glitchy portal disappearing once they walked through.

They walked over to the sentry station near the Ruins, quickly teleporting into some bushes at the sound of crunching snow.

They watched as Y/n walked into the clearing, an Underswap!Flowey wrapped around one of their arms. Y/n stopped in front of the sentry station, placing their hands on the station.

Y/n growled lightly under their breath before beginning to pace in front of the sentry station, their fingers twitching. Dust, Error and Nightmare flinched slightly at the sound of something snapping. The three of them looked down and saw that Dust has suddenly stepped on a twig.

The three of them turned their skulls to Y/n who had stopped pacing. Y/n summoned bones and threw them at the bush Error, Nightmare and Dust were hiding. Error and Nightmare quickly teleported out of the bush as Dust jumped out of it. Dust's body stiffened as Y/n quickly used their magic to grab him by his soul. Dust watched as Y/n's eyesockets widened slightly.

Y/n growled lightly and threw Dust to the ground and summoned blue bones, surrounding them around Dust and walking up to Dust, kneeling to him.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" They snarled angrily at him, growling lightly when Dust chuckled "don't f*cking laugh at me, a**hole!" They angrily yelled, their magic letting go of Dust's soul.

Dust only chuckled more "it's not nice to throw a new pal around," he said, smirking slightly as he saw Error hidden in the trees.

Y/n turned around to throw some bones at Nightmare, who was walking up to Y/n from behind when Error's blue strings wrapped around their body, Error walking out of the trees. Y/n snarled angrily.

Dust grinned as the blue bones surrounding him disappeared. He stood up, summoned two bones and threw them at Y/n and the Flowey, knocking them out. Nightmare walked out of the trees, a grin on his skull "well done you two, now let's get out of here" he said, making Error summon a glitchy portal to Nightmare's castle, the three of them walking through it.

Error looked behind him to destroy the au copy, grinning when he saw Ink enter the au and look around, his eyelights meeting Error's. Before Ink could tell him to stop what he was doing Error destroyed the au copy's codings.

As the au copy began falling apart, Error shut the glitchy portal before Ink could try and jump into the portal.