Chapter 11

You chatted with Killer as he lead you to the room you were in before. You couldn't help but loudly snort when Killer told a morbid pun, making Killer stop walking, causing you to suddenly bump into him.

Killer looked at you "did you just...laugh at a pun? I thought Swap!Sanses didn't like puns?" He asked and kept walking. You blinked lightly before looking around and following Killer "I'll uh.. explain when we get to my...new room" you said, making Killer nod and hum lightly 'cause hopefully Killer can keep a secret before I'm brave enough to explain to the others' you thought as Killer stopped in front of your new room.

He opened the door and let you walk in first before walking in after you and shutting the door. He waited until you were sitting on the bed and dragged a chair over to the bed. He sat down in the chair before grinning.

You stared at him before lightly shaking your head "what I'm about to tell you, I want you to keep a secret." You began and blinked, making your eyelights go out "I'm not really a Sans" you said making Killer stop twirling his knife and raise a bone-brow "what do ya' mean?" He asked.

You blinked lightly before shaking your skull "I mean I'm not a Sans...I'm....well I used to be a human, living a normal human life...at least that's what I think since I can't remember my past life...but there is one thing I do remember is well..." You said and looked at Killer, who stared at you, a white eyelight surprisingly in his left eyesocket. He was listening intently and made a go on motion.

"Anyway," you said, clearing your 'throat' "as I was saying the only thing I remember from my life as a human...was well...that you and your friends.... teammates?" You said, tilting your skull slightly "friends and teammates" Killer said, making you blink.

"Right... your friends and teammates are fictional characters and other humans created your Aus," You said, making a white eyelight appear in Killer's other eyesocket "ohhhh...so you're from the 'creators' universe Error told us about," he said, making you nod, letting him take the information all in.

(My writing mojo is back! At least {sadly} for this book :/)