Chapter 2

You shook yourself from your thoughts, sighing angrily "why the hell didn't the kid just Reset?" You muttered to yourself. You glared at the flowers where the kid and the adult male used to be.

"....f*ck everything!" You angrily yelled, angrily walking away as you angrily summoned bones and threw them at a wall as you walked through the Ruins/Ruined Home. When you made it to Snowdin you walked over to a small lump of snow and sat down on it and hugged your knees.

You looked down at the snow "...." You laughed half-heartedly, small aqua-green tears rolled down your cheekbones. You stood up as you walked to the wishing room, arms crossed 'Why did this have to happen to me? I mean I always wanted to be an au Sans... But I didn't mean it this way!' You thought to yourself once you entered the wishing room and sat next to an Echo Flower.

You sighed lightly as you softly pet the Echo Flower's petals "...." You smiled lightly, stopping once you felt something wrap around your waist. You looked behind you, your eyesockets widening lightly when you noticed that a Flowey looked at you with a surprisingly unhappy look on its usual derpy like face. The Flowey had a few holes in its petals and had a few scars on its small flower face and had a scar over one eye, the eye shut tightly. The Flowey's vines wrapped around you more as it slowly used its vines to climb up to your neckbone and looked you in the eyesockets.

You smiled lightly "...guess I'm not the last one after all... But....why did the kid not dust you?" You asked Flowey, who lowered his head "I hid...had to watch rest of my friends be dusted... thought I was the last one left..." Flowey said, sadness in his voice. You lightly pet the Flowey's petals, smile widening slightly as Flowey leaned his head into your touch.