Absquatulate Chapter : 16

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU JUNGKOOK ?" She yelped shaking Jungkook who was unfazed just mumbling one name Taehee. She couldn't bear to see her son like this and fell on her knees.

" Why are you doing this Jungkook? This is wrong. What he has done to you?  You're not my Jungkook he'll never do something like that . Look at yourself , you're looking so lost and fucked up. Why can't you see it , you're destroying your life because of that boy. " She mumbled through her hands and choked on her sobs. Jungkook started laughing suddenly loudly, Mrs Jeon looked at him with perpelexd teary eyes.

" What did you say I'm not your Jungkook? " Jungkook said muffling his laugh.

" I'm your mom ofcourse I can say it. " Mrs Jeon proclaimed. Jungkook stopped laughing , he gazed up at her, smiled through the anguish his eyes betrayed and stood.

" You suddenly realized you're my mom. Okay tell me what is my favorite food? " Jungkook asked. Mrs Jeon looked away .

" You don't know right? Okay another one when did I win last championship?.... Don't know this as well...Okay when did you last cook for me? When did you last ask me how am I doing in school? When did you ever come in my tournament match? When did you last come in my parents meeting? When did you both eat together with me? Do you both even know.." Before he could complete Mrs Jeon cut him.

" STOP IT JUNGKOOK " She shouted.

" Can't hear it? Why can't you hear it? " Jungkook half shouted. Mrs Jeon stared at him with hurt look on her face.

" What about all the expenses and lavish life we're giving you? Aren't you grateful for them?" She remarked. Jungkook chuckled sadly.

" Thank you so much for this lavish life but THIS LAVISH LIFE CAN'T FUCKING HEAL MY HEART CAN'T FUCKING GIVE ME AFFECTION IT DOESN'T PROVIDE ME LOVE ..IT CAN'T GIVE ME MY BACK MY CHILDHOOD " Jungkook finally exploded .

" What did you say you're my mom then WHY YOU NEVER BEHAVED LIKE ONE? WHY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN DAD ON CHEATED ON YOU?...YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT.. SHE WAS MY FRIEND'S MOTHER MY ONLY FRIEND AND TOOK AWAY THAT FRIEND AS WELL.....WHY DID YOU MARRY EACH OTHER WHEN YOU NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER? WHY DID YOU HAVE ME ? ....... " Jungkook wailed. Tears escaped his eyes followed by his fist meeting the mirror . Mrs Jeon screamed.

" JUNGKOOK " She held his hand and cried , looking at the blood. Jungkook pushed her away. She tried to come closer Jungkook pushed her away again.

" DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME... You said Tae destroying my life. Tae is the one who taught me I can also love. I can also feel being loved.. AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE ME WHEN YOU NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER..... Oh I forgot you both never wanted a child, you wanted a hire to continue Jeon legacy..... I always wanted to have a normal family but in minding each other business you both fucking forgot about me. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL SEEING MY PARENTS LIVING LIKE ACQUAINTANCES? " His hand was bleeding but his soul was bleeding through the tears spilled from his eyes and words. Mrs Jeon went speechless tears brimming down uncontrollably. Jungkook each and every word pierced her to the core.

" Yes he is not a woman but he has more feelings than you mom.....He is not a woman but he'll be a way better MOTHER AND WIFE than you in future because he has a heart.....unlike you and dad " He said eyes fixed on his mom. Grief made people say cruel words. For the first time Mrs Jeon the amount of misery she and her husband has caused Jungkook. Her knees gave up and she fell down on the ground with a thud sound. Jungkook rushed to his room leaving Mrs Jeon crying in her own misery.

But someone else heard them and heard everything. Jungkook opened the door of his room with a loud sound. He went inside, his face contorted with rage. He was so angry that he couldn't even feel the pain in his hand. Vas caught his eyes, he grabbed it and smacked it on TV in anger. Anger and frustration was burning in him, he was going to throw something again. But a figure standing on the door caught his eyes. That was their maid who looked after him since childhood.