Zhan stood up from his seat and walked closer to Yibo. Yibo felt a deadly aura around Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's wrist and pushed him back on the chair.

"Hey....leave me...." Said Yibo and rotated his wrist while trying to free himself but Zhan's grip was tight.

Zhan took a spoon and shoved it inside Yibo's mouth forcefully making Yibo shock.

"Eat that now...." Said Zhan and Yibo chewed slowly while staring at Zhan.

"How was that...." Asked Zhan.

"Nice...." Said Yibo slowly.

"Umm....I made it....so now that you have already eaten and have broken your long fast from the morning.....you should eat now..." Said Zhan and gave the bowl to Yibo.

"Sorry....for that....but you were going without trying my dish...." Said Zhan with a pout.

"I hope your wrist is okay...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"I am not that fragile....that I will die just because from your grip on wrist" Said Yibo.

"Good....then...." Said Zhan while smiling.

Yibo was very suprised to see the changed mood of Zhan, he thought that he had annoyed the Alpha much and now he will be scolded as happen in his house. Whenever he used to throw tantrum and refuse to eat Xia usually used scold him, but its different with Zhan.

Yibo slowly ate the meal as he was really very hungry.

"You liked the meal?...." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"See....you would have missed it, if I wouldn't have stopped you...." Said Zhan.

"Did you cook all this...." Asked Yibo.

"No...no....I cook just that..." Said Zhan pointing at the bowl.

"Yeah...I am fond of cooking....but these are cooked by Jenny...." Said Zhan.

"Hmm....." Said Yibo while sitting there. Zhan felt that Yibo was a little uncomfortable.

Yibo stood up and ran upstairs from there.

"Yibo....what happened...." Shouted Zhan and ran after him. He saw Yibo entering inside his room. Yibo ran inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"What happened.... Is anything wrong...." Thought Zhan. After a minute Yibo came out and saw Zhan standing in front of the door.

"You....." Said Yibo startled.

"Yibo....are you okay....is everything fine...." Asked Zhan.

"Yeah.....I...I...just went to the toilet...." Said Yibo shyly.

"Ohh....thank god....I was scared....after how you ran from the dining table...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with a confused face.

"You should sleep now...." Said Zhan.

Yibo looked at the bed and then looked back at Zhan.

"Are we going to sleep together.... On the bed...." Asked Yibo hesitating.

"Yes....why.....do you have a problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I....will not sleep with you....I can sleep on the couch downstairs...." Said Yibo.

"Aye......Yibo....what's the problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I don't want to sleep here...." Said Yibo.

"Okay okay....wait....the problem is me isn't it....you sleep here....I will sleep on couch....." Said Zhan.