9

Kida's POV

"Hi Bear." I say with a smile as my service dog comes running into my arms. "Did you have a good run?"

Bear yips and licks my face then she runs into my suite to rest and drink water.

"Have a good run?" I ask as my sisters follows me into my suite.

"We did." Korra says.

"You have fun with Gigi?" Karou asks.

"I did." I say then Kiara sighs.

"You know you can talk with us about all that stuff." Kiara says as I finish getting dressed.

Gigi left around 10 minutes ago.

"You don't have to always be the strong one." Kleo says.

"I don't think you 7 wanna know what happened last night." I say.

"Sissy." Katara says making me sigh.

"Julie and I had sex last night." I say causing my sisters mouth's to drop. "We only stopped when it was time to pack up and head to the airport."

"What made that happen?" Kat asks causing me to sigh again then I explain everything.

I explain how Julie and I ended up fucking and why we ended up fucking.

"...Honestly she just wanted to be fucked by the woman who use to fuck her sister." I say.

"How are you?" Kaiya asks.

"Not okay." I say. "I feel kind of used."

"And that's a valid feeling to have." Korra says.

"Did you enjoy the sex?" Kat asks.

"I did." I say. "Julie's good in bed."

"As good as Lauren?" Karou asks.

"Not even close." I say. "What Julie and I did was just fucking while Lauren and I..."

"Made love every single time." Kiara says.

"Yep." I say. "What do I wear for today's thing?"

"A sports bra." Korra says.

"Compression shorts." Kaiya says.

"A crop top or tank top." Katara says.

"Board shorts or swim trunks." Kat says.

"And flip flops, Chaco's, Birkenstock's, or slides." Kiara says.

"A hat or a hair tie." Kleo says.

"And probably your sunglasses." Karou says.

"Really?" I say as I look at my sisters. "One of you couldn't have said all that?"

"Nope." My sisters say.

"Pooheads." I say then I point to my suitcase. "Katara you wanna pick out my clothes."

Katara squeals since I never let anyone pick my clothes out besides my wife Lauren then my baby sister grabs my suitcase, puts it on my bed, and goes through it.

"We're you as shocked as we were when we found out Julie has an open marriage?" Kaiya asks.

"Very." I say. "Wait how many of you have had sex with Julie?"

"None of us." Karou says. "She just doesn't hide the fact that she and her husband are in an open marriage."

"Well she doesn't hide it from her teammates." Kleo says.

"Ah." I say.

"So what all did you do with her last night?" Kaiya asks.

I've learned that if I'm struggling with a situation like the one that just happened with Julie and I, then it's best if I talk as much about it because it gets everything off my chest and helps me move on.