30

Kida's POV

"Morning." I say as I walk up to Syd.

"Morning Kida." Sydney says then I guide my dick into her mouth.

Syd said she wanted me to control her this weekend and she suggested that I just make her suck my dick whenever so I'm doing that.

"That's a good girl." I say as Sydney starts sucking. "Such a good slut."

Syd hums on my dick then she goes to town.

For a girl that's only sucked one dick ever in her life, Syd sure knows how to give head.

"Mmm." I moan at the feeling of my dick inside Syd's mouth.

For around 20 minutes, I enjoy my soulmate giving me head, but eventually I feel my balls tighten which means only one thing.

Right before I cum in Syd's mouth, I pull out of her mouth then shoot my cum into her coffee.

I did the cumming in coffee once with Lauren and she loved it which in turn meant she wanted me to do it a lot, which I did, so I thought I'd try it with Syd.

"Ooh." Syd says. "Natural creamer."

I laugh at what my soulmate says then I sit next to her on the couch and eat breakfast with Syd.

"So how was that?" I ask.

"Fucking amazing." Syd says.

"Good." I say then Syd leans into me. "Psst."

"What?" Syd whispers with a smile.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too Kida." Syd says with a smile then she snuggles into me.

After Syd snuggles into me, my nude soulmate and I eat our breakfast while watching cartoons with Bear.

"Just think." I say. "Soon we'll be watching cartoons with little ones running around."

"I can't wait." Syd says with a smile. "We are gonna be clothed when that happens right?

"Yeah Baby." I say. "We will be."

"Cool." Syd says then we eat in silence while watching cartoons.

After Syd and I finish breakfast, Syd takes our dishes to the kitchen while I get my Mac, iPad, and our phones from my office then I return to the living room where Syd has topped up my coffee and has it sat on an end table.

I smile at my soulmate and set my Mac, iPad, and our phones on the tv tray Syd set up for me then I sit down next to her.

Once I'm sat down, I pull the future Mrs. Collins onto my lap so our titties are touching.

"Hi." Syd says with a smile.

"Hi My Love." I say with a smile as I rest my hands on my soulmate's ass. "Does my pretty girl need something?"

Syd nods then she tilts her head to the left and shows me her neck.

"Licks, kisses, or bites?" I ask.

"Whatever you want Kida." Syd says.

I smile at my soulmate then, in a flash, I lean forward and bite onto my soulmates pulse point.

"MMMM." Syd moans then I like the spot I bit. "Thank you Daddy." 

"You know this looks like a great spot for me to give you a tattoo." I say as I run my thumb over Sydney's neck.

"Tattoo?" Syd softly moans

"Mhmm." I say.

"Wha...What kind of tattoo."

"I think we should let everyone know who's slut you are." I say. "And what better way to do it then by tattooing Kida's slut right on your neck."

Syd bites her lip while trying to fight back a smile.

"I'm teasing baby." I say. "Only you and I need to know who's slut you are."

"I was down for whatever." Syd says as she shrugs.

OOH THAT'S HOT.

"Well maybe we can do that one day." I say. "But for now I've got some work to do for the winter festival so can you be be a good girl and keep my dick warm in your ass?" I ask as I lift up my girlfriend.

Sydney nods with a big smile then she sinks her ass down onto my dick.

Once my whole dick is fully inside Syd, she wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Can we go see Cinnamon today?" Syd asks. "Maybe fuck out in nature."

"Yeah baby." I say

"Yay." Syd cheers as I see her fight off sleep.

"Sleep if you need to Baby." I whisper. "I'm not going anywhere."

Syd and I were up pretty much all of last night fucking.

I don't know if there wasn't a room in our home that we didn't fuck in.

I think the only room we didn't fuck in was Bear's play room.

"Mokay." Syd says then she snuggles her head into my neck. "Love you."

"I love you too baby." I whisper then I hold my lady until she's sleeping.

Once Syd's asleep, I put my Mac, iPad, and my phone on the tv table in front of me then I turn the tv to Bears favorite cartoons.

Bear smiles at me then she cuddles with her toys while watching Scooby-Doo.

"Love you too Bear." I say then I open up my laptop, iPad, and phone.

Once all my electronics are opened up I start working on the last minute details for the ranch's winter festival.

Over the next couple hours, I finish up all I need to do for the ranch's winter festival which is in two weeks.

After I finish my work, I do a little bit of work for a secret project I have in June.

"That's enough for today." I mumble then I close, lock, and put all my electronics on the end table.

Once my electronics are on the end table, I push the tray table away then I wrap my arms around my soulmate then I put my feet up on the cushioned coffee table and relax with my soulmate.

As I'm relaxing with my soulmate, I ignore the cartoons on the tv and focus solely on the beautiful nude women in my arms who has my dick in her ass.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." I whisper as I look at my soulmate.

"I can't wait." Syd mumbles.

"Oops." I say causing Syd to chuckle then she pulls her head out of my neck and looks at me.

"You're comfy." Syd says causing me to smile. "You're also still rock hard."

"Babygirl my dick is balls deep inside your ass." I say. "If I wasn't hard then I'd tell you to take me to a doctor.

Syd chuckles then she starts rocking back and forth.

"Well Daddy." Syd says. "Why don't we go fill my ass with your cum before lunch."

"I like the way you think Babygirl." I say as I wrap my arms around my soulmate. "I like the way you think."