17

Kida's POV

"DINNER'S READY." I shout then everyone gets out of their seats, forms a line, and gets their dinner.

I get my dinner first then Bear and I go sit down at one of the many tables in the meal tent.

There's an open field before you get to the compound my family and I live in.

For this training camp I rented a massive wedding tent and had it placed on the field then I rented a fuck ton of tables and chairs so that all the national teams could eat together.

The field leads to the four pitches and other sports fields that I had installed when I was in my buy what ever the fuck I want phase, but for now I had the field made into a makeshift dinning area.

Besides the four football pitches, I had an 8 lane 400 meter track put in around one of the football pitches, a long jump and triple jump area, a softball field, a beach volleyball court, a cricket area, and a basketball court.

I had a very good couple of years in my voice acting career from 2008 to 2014 so in 2015 I decided to blow some money.

Once I'm sat down, I get Bear's dinner and food bowl out of my bag, put her dinner in her food bowl, then I place Bear's food on the ground so she can eat.

"Ooh this looks good." Korra says as she sits down next to me

"Miss D never misses." I say.

Miss D is the name my sisters and I have for the older black lady who owns the catering company we use for all our events.

"No she doesn't." Katara says as she she sits next to me.

My sisters and I are eating together.

"How the fuck do you cook steak like this?" Ash moans from the table next to us.

"No clue." I say.

"I still don't understand how you all can eat meat." I hear Kelley O'Hara say.

"Kelley have you ever plowed a field?" I ask as I look at the right-back.

"No." Kelley says.

"To plant the quinoa, sorghum, or whatever the fuck it is you eat you kill everything on the ground or under it." I say. "You kill every snake, frog, mouse, mole, vole, worm, quail...you kill them all."

I have nothing against vegans and vegetarians, but the bullshit excuse that being a vegan stops the killing of animals is untrue and pisses me off.

"So how cute does an animal have to be before you care if it dies to feed you?" I question.

Kelley says nothing causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Exactly." I say then I go back to eating my food.

After I'm done eating, I feel my phone vibrating in my lap so I pick it up and see I have 10 missed calls from the head of the ranch hands.

"Fuck." I mumble then I call my head ranch hand back.

"Thank fuck." Alexandra says on the other end of the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask then Alexandra sighs.

"Strawberry's dead." Alexandra says causing me to close my eyes and sigh in defeat. "We have the hole dug and everything, but..."

"I'm on my way." I say then I hang up.

"What's wrong?" Kaiya asks.

"Strawberry's dead." I say as I get out of my seat.

"Fuck." My sisters say.