The amazing spiderman x sister! Reader part 3

Gone gone gone part 3

Summary: Peter discovers your plan for vengeance

Peter sighed as he opened the door to their house. He knew exactly what he was going to hear. It was always about how he should be home more. About how he should reconnect with his little sister. About how things weren't the same.

Well, he thought he knew.

He didn't expect that May would be frantically flipping through all of her contacts list, desperately punching numbers into the phone.

"Peter!" She slammed the phone down immediately. "You're home!"

  He frowned and nodded, letting his backpack slip to the floor. "Yeah? May what's-?"

"I got a call from the school. I wasn't able to answer it until I got home but she never showed up at school. None of her teachers have seen her!" She ran back to the phone. "I've called all her friends and all her friends parents she's nowhere!"
She began punching in numbers again.

  Peter froze.

You were missing.

Gone.

All day.

He pushed the guilt away. He needed to find you and he couldn't do that without a level head.

"Ok May, did you get any calls or texts from her?" He gripped her by the shoulders, attempting to ground his frantic aunt. "Did she say anything?"

May set the phone down, tears falling. "S-she didn't call... but this morning she t... told me she loved me a-and hugged me..."

She looked up at her nephew. "Peter, she planned this."

  "Hey hey hey you don't know that." He attempted to console her. "I'm gonna go look in her room. Maybe she left a note or a clue or something. Ok?" He headed over to the hallway quickly. "And if there's nothing then I'll go around looking for her."

May nodded, watching him disappear into your room.

Her family was falling apart faster than she could piece it together.

————-

You sat up in the rafters of the warehouse, watching.

You watched them take their shifts, discuss the plan for the oscorp items, all of it.

It wasn't until 6:00pm that you saw him.

You knew it the moment he walked in.

That was the blond man.

He was the one that killed Ben.

He took away your brother.

It took nearly everything in your power to keep from jumping down right then and ending him.

There were three other people on watch in the other corners of the warehouse.

You'd get them first.

Best for last, right?

You slipped quietly from the rafters to the first victim.

You weaved between the boxes, weapon out.

There was no time to see his face. With one quiet shot he was down.

Tranquilized, not dead.

You caught as much of his body as you could before he hit the ground and slumped him against the wall.