Bloody Accidents Happen...

Mulai dari awal

Oh, how she wanted to crawl in a hole.

Continuing on throughout the rest of the show, Minhee was completely blank.

Her nerves were shot and felt like a total failure.

She struggled though 'Truth Untold' and her solo song 'Eclipse'.

Coming down to their final statements and goodbyes for the night, when the camera panned over to Minhee, she shakily held the microphone ready to say something...

but nothing came out.

Tears started to well up in her eyes once again as she apologized in Japanese before turning around.

Armies began to scream and cheer in support of Minhee.

But all she wanted to do was get the fuck off the stage.

_______________

After the show

"You know they say, taking a hot shower will make you feel better-"

"How do you know that??" Jimin turned

"I read it on Navar-" Taehyung held up his phone

"Is she alright????" The 95's both shouted noticing their hyung walking towards the bunch

J-Hope sat down shaking his head back and forth at the table with the other remaining members .

They just ordered a bunch of food and were ready to chow down.

"She's really embarrassed you guys-" The 94 liner looked around as he grabbed his chop sticks

"Minhee, she didn't even want to talk to me-" He confessed

She wanted nothing to do with anyone. It was like Park Minhee completely checked out. 

Just thinking about everything that was going to come out of this very moment had the girl even more shaken up.

The tabloids. The fans. Anti's.

Korea. Worldwide-

She couldn't take it. 

The world is a ruthless place.

Jungkook, knowing how Minhee must feel starred at his delicious bowl of Bibimbap.

Even though he was starving, his tummy wasn't rumbling anymore.

"Jungkook-ah? You're not eating-" Jin pointed out, catching everyones attention turning to the maknae in question 

When Jungkook stops eating his food, it's a sign. 

Letting out a frustrated sigh, he placed his metal chopsticks down on the table and got up leaving the room. 

He was worried. 

The rest of them sat in silence for a moment before they continued on with their meal.

The tension was high, and each one of them... didn't exactly know what they should say.

What could they say?

It was a sensitive topic.

_________________

With Jungkook

"Minhee-"

"Minhee-ah-"

"Jagi-" 

"Please open the door-" He softly knocked 

Standing for a moment, waiting to hear if she moved, he let out a sigh in defeat. 

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.