Bloody Accidents Happen...

Start from the beginning

The only person he could think of was-

"Minhee-" He uttered

"Where is she??" Jungkook repeated, not caring in the slightest of his outfit or anyone else for that matter

"We'll get her to you I promise-" One of the staff members nodded

"But first we have to take care of you."

_____________

Since the girl got off the stage, she wasn't left alone for a single second. Except the for her to... you know, clean herself up in the bathroom.

How could she forget to put a tampon in? She felt so stupid.  

Surrounded by her team, there were multiple people helping her change, hair and makeup all trying to do their jobs.

Minhee felt bad because she couldn't stop herself from crying causing her makeup artists to work double time.

With the amount of human beings trying to come to her aid, started to make the girl claustrophobic. 

Her feeling clammy, pale and faint also wasn't helping.

"Can you...just take it off?" She questioned referring to her makeup

"Eh?" One of her make-up artist made a confused expression

The lot of powders, eyeshadow and brushes touching her face, the tight clothing they were trying to change her into, she was starting to get frustrated. 

Not on purpose, but she could feel her blood pressure rising.

"T-The make-u-up-" She stuttered

Wiping her eyes, she unintentionally smudged her mascara causing it to smear all over her cheeks

It was such a small matter, but her mascara leaking, was what pushed the girl over the edge.

Covering her face with her hands in embarrassment, she didn't want everyone to see her break. 

"Oh Minhee..." Ha-rin, one of Minhee's hairstyles softened trying to brush her bangs out of her face attempting to calm her

After changing, taking in some oxygen and cooling off with some ice packs, Minhee's hair was down, make-up free.  

Though her eyes were glassy and cheeks still completely flushed.

Standing by the stairs waiting for the production crew to give the okay, Minhee tried to calm her nerves so she could continue to sing properly on stage.

But-

You know what they say.

The show must go on.

Unfortunately, no deep breaths could help her anxiety at this very moment in time.

Her throat was so tight it felt as if she were swallowing glass.

This was not good.

"Minhee!!" 

She heard a voice shout.

"Minhee-ah!!" Jungkook came running fully changed

But before he could greet her, Minhee ran up the steps onto the stage as if her life depended on it. There's no way she could look Jungkook in the eye right now. 

Sure, in front of 50,000 armies was embarrassing-

Live-Play for the Japanese fans outside the stadium-

Let's not forget globally-

But for Jungkook to see her like that-

Her now boyfriend...