Feeling hands on her shoulders, Minhee turned to look up at Namjoon who draped his silk cardigan over her

"Here Minhee-ah put this on-"

"Namjoon-ah?"

Taehyung and Jimin stood in front of the girl shielding her from the camera as she stood with a confused expression looking up at their leader.

Slowly her eyes locked with Jungkook who had blood his hand and shirt.

The first thing that whirled through her mind was that Jungkook-

He was bleeding.

Was he hurt?

What happened?

Then everything started to click.

Namjoon with his cardigan, Vmin blocking her view, the way Jungkook was starring at her...

Was she maybe the problem?

His panicked widened doe like eyes were locked on her figure.

But why?

Slowly, her head shifted downwards to reveal the red streaks going down her legs. Twisting her body, the girl looked over her shoulder to see a bright red stain on the back of her skirt. 

Everything from then on felt as if it were in slow motion. 

Dropping her sparkly yellow mic, the girl just couldn't believe what was happening.

Quickly, she covered her face with her hands, crouching down in embarrassment. All she could feel was her chest pounding and ears ringing. 

The screeching sound of the microphone boomed through the amps.

At first, the cameras were on Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin and Minhee, unaware of the situation. Once they showed up on the big screen, the camera crew were quick to focus it on another member noticing something was wrong.

Picking Jungkook next was also a bad move, he had a look of worry with his clothes all bloody.

And Armies caught on realizing the expressions of the members. 

"Minhee-ah it's okay-" Namjoon whispered from behind as the camera's panned away focusing on Jin, Suga and J-Hope who were distracting the crowd and cameras.

Eyeing two members of the production crew coming up on the stage, Namjoon told Minhee they were here to help and she ran off the stage with them.

As soon as she was out of sight from the fans, the girl began to sob on her way to the nearest restroom. Assistants, wardrobe and production team members were quick to rush to her aid.

But they couldn't do anything, the next song was about to start. 

Jungkook also left the stage in a hurry and went to change. 

Aids were quick to assist him as well, having icepacks and breathing machines on standby.

"Where is she?" The boy ran down the stairs, his mind completely in a fog