And that's what Taehyung was waiting for. Her to smile.

Just then, the office doors opened and Taehyung and Minhee were called in. 

The moment of truth.

"Kim Taehyung-"

"Park Minhee-"

The two teenagers followed Bang PD into his office as he closed the door behind them. 

"Congratulations. You two are officially Bangtan Sonyeondan's sixth and seventh members!!" Bang PD smiled as he began to clap followed by a bow

Minhee and Taehyung stood dumbfounded.

Honestly, they were expecting disappointment. The biggest rule to follow was not to get your hopes up... did they? Maybe a little, but still-

The shock stunned the two to the core. Slowly the pair turned to one another with widened eyes. 

Bang PD nim let out a small chuckle as Minhee and Taehyung gave each other a victorious hug. 

It was awkward to tell you the truth. Minhee just met the boy and here she was sharing her moment with technically a complete stranger... Not only that, but embracing him??

Welp, they're going to be group members from here on out, so I guess it doesn't matter now anyway.

"Okay, follow me kids-" The manager winked as Minhee and Taehyung listened with bright smiles on their faces

"Now I'm going to introduce you to the rest of the remaining members. You will be a group of eight as we are still going through trainees." Bang PD ushered Taehyung and Minhee to follow

He opened another door and five other members were revealed which brought back Minhee's nerves. She was never good at meeting new people... 

One by one, Bang PD nim introduced the boys.

There was Kim Namjoon known as Rap Monster-

He was the leader. Listening to Namjoon speak, she already felt comforted. The 94 liner was sweet. Telling them that he'll take care and watch out for the team. Minhee's cheeks instantly heated up without realizing.

Next was Min Yoongi known as Suga. 

He was quiet. A cool type of quiet though. Minhee felt a little intimidated by him, but Namjoon reassured herself and Taehyung that Yoongi takes a bit to open up.

Jung Hoseok known as J-Hope.

Minhee could tell from his body language that he was a people person. His smile never faded from his face. As bright as the sun. When Bang PD said his was the main dancer, Minhee could easily understand why.

Then the last two. Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. 

Bang PD said they were going to be the vocalists like herself and Taehyung. Seokjin was respectful and introduced himself to Minhee and Taehyung. On the other hand, Jungkook said hello shyly and evaded eye contact with the girl at all costs.

Her eyes did linger on Jungkook longer though. He looked young. Was he the same age as her?

Bighit's CEO then went back to his office leaving the seven members to bond. Minhee absentmindedly shuffled closer to Taehyung as the boy smiled putting a reassuring hand around her shoulder.

After taking Minhee and Taehyung on a small tour of their studio, the group all settled down in the lounge room. 

They learned a lot of things about each other. 

J-Hope was in an underground dance team, Seokjin is an amazing chief, Jungkook and Minhee are 97 liners, Taehyung decided on his stage name to be V and Yoongi knows how to play the piano at a professional level-