・BV2 Ep. 5 Oahu Race

Start from the beginning

The teamed consisted of:

     -RM, Minhee and V-

-Suga, Jungkook and Jimin-

-Leaving Jin with J-Hope-

"Jimin-ah you have us-" Suga stood next to Jungkook in defense

"Yah Jimin-ah!!" Jungkook backed up his hyung causing the rest of them to laugh

"Alright, we start now?" J-Hope turned to the camera crew as the three groups began to disperse 

Noticing both groups heading to the maps, Minhee was totally calm. And the fact that she now had Namjoon on her side, made her feel ever better.

"Should we get a coffee?" The girl turned to the leader 

"Coffee sounds good-" Namjoon agreed as they walked back into the airport. There was no rush- 

"I can barely stand, I need caffeine-" Minhee rubbed her tired eyes

They were under caffeinated. Taehyung who didn't drink coffee just went along with it because he was so grateful for his teammates, he didn't care what he did.

Getting to the Starbucks, Taehyung decided to order for them as Namjoon and Minhee watched from the sidelines in case he needed help with his English.

This was a learning experience and was good for him.

(Cue the alphabet song)

Once paying for the coffee and receiving their drinks, the trio proceeded to head back to the terminal to find their bus route.

Taking their first sips, Minhee and Namjoon felt alive once again. Their expressions were priceless.

Iced Americano's in Hawaii were next level.

"Okay, let's go back outside and find the bus terminal-" Minhee began

Just as she took a step forward (Not noticing the wet floor sign) Minhee slipped on the tile dropping her coffee, it splattering everywhere.

The girl dramatically gasped as she placed a hand on the side of her cheek in horror. The camera zooming in the the spill, back to Minhee's shocking expression.

She pinched the bridge of her nose in disbelief.

Noooooooooooooo.

"This is a tragedy-"

"A real real tragedy-" She proceeded to fake cry 

Taehyung deadpanned to the camera.

"It's happening-"

The destruction duo, at it again.

Okay... so maybe Taehyung couldn't relax as much as he thought he could, now coming to realization that he's teammates with thing one and thing two. 

Namjoon plus Minhee equals... a clumsy mess... and all the other members know it as well. 

They just misplace almost everything. Hats, wallets, passports, sunglasses, you name it. 

So it's good that Taehyung was with them, so at least he could keep them in check. 

They waited for a janitor to come by (Minhee apologizing a million times) and after that, the trio finally boarded the 42 bus.

"We pull the string when we want to get off-" Minhee spoke to the boys as the proceeded to nod

Sure Namjoon spoke English, but he never lived in North America before so Minhee had the upper hand.