(6)

Mahi was sitting on the couch observing Virat. Rohit was sleeping sitting on the chair holding Virat's hand. In sleep Virat by mistake turned towards his left side where he was injured. It instantly brought tears of pain in his eyes as he winced loudly.

"Ahhhhh !!" winced Virat holding his left side. His wince woke up Rohit and Mahi too rushed to his side.

"Virat kya hua ? Is it paining too much ? Wait I will call the doctor.. said Rohit worriedly. As Rohit was about to leave Virat had clutched his hand tightly not wanting him to leave.

"You wait Rohit .. I will call the doctor" said Mahi and went outside to call the doctor.

"Ro .." cried Virat in pain with tears in his eyes.

"Vi bas do min ha .. doctor aa rahe hai !" said Rohit comforting him even he was feeling so much pain seeing Virat like that.

Mahi came with Doctor and checked him. He gave him pain killers which bought instant relief to him.

Doctor - "He had turned to his side which touched his stitches. I have given him pain killers which will help him. He will have this pain for 2-3 days. Take care that he doesn't aggravate his left side."

Rohit wiped his tears and sweat from his face. "U okay?" asked Rohit in concern.

"Yes its a little better now." said Virat tiredly.

"Are you really okay Cheeku ? Is it still paining ?" asked Mahi in concern.

Virat just looked at him with so much pain when Mahi called him Cheeku. He was dying to hear that. He just nodded in no and turned his face towards Rohit.
Mahi went outside giving updates to Bhuvi.

"Kya hua tujhe ? Tu thik hai na" asked Rohit as Virat was looking upset.

"Ha thik hu" said Virat.

"Bhai ke baaton se upset hai Abhi bhi ?" Asked Rohit knowing what must be going on in Virat's mind.

"Ha thoda sa" said Virat remembering what all Mahi had said to him in anger.

"Vi if u don't mind remembering.. can u tell me what exactly happened out there?" Asked Rohit wanting to know how call this happened.

"I was also thinking who was that person who was going to shoot Bhai and for what reason. That hooded person followed us .. firstly I thought I was being paranoid .. after that the shopkeeper was also suspicious.. he was determined to make sure that we stay in that shop. Thank god ! Rishabh was not there .. I don't want to imagine what would have happened.. the more frustrating part is I don't remember the face of that person" said Virat seriously.

"Ohh !! Don't stress yourself on that. I will ask Jaddu to try to get the information. He will be easily able to do it as we know his skills" chuckled Rohit.

"Ya .. Ah"laughed Virat but due to laughing he stretched his side.

"Can u stay calm for a bit" yelled Rohit in worry

"Sorry" said Virat tiredly. Virat moved a little. "What are u doing ?" Asked Rohit worriedly not wanting Virat to hurt himself and be in pain.

"Sit here" said Virat. Rohit agreed and sat Beside him. Virat leaned on him and rested his head on his shoulder.

Rohit was about to say something when the door opened and all the team came inside talking at once.

"Virat Bhaiya aap thik toh ho?" Asked Rishabh worriedly with tears in his eyes

"Virat u are okay right ?" Asked Harry

"Virat Bhaiya u really okay na ? Aapko kahi pain nahi toh ho raha?" Asked Jassi equally worried

"Virat bhai u are fine ?" Asked Shreyas

"Virat u are okay?" Asked Rah trying not to Shake his voice.

Virat was just smiling seeing them. "Kiddos calm down I am okay" said Virat assuring them. Virat kept talking to them.

After sometime Mahi took kids outside so that Virat could rest. Seniors where with him.

"Veer tu thik toh hai ?" Asked Jaddu finally getting time.

"Ha Jad" said Virat

"Jaddu u have to find out who was behind this. We don't know why this all happened. We need to find who was going to shoot Bhai." Said Rohit seriously

"Yes I will do it. Mai wo sab dekh lunga. I will take Harry with me. Take care"Said Jaddu and went from there.

"Bhuvi and Ash can u check the formalities.. when can Vi get discharged?" Said Rohit

"Yes we will do it. Don't worry" said Bhuvi and he left with Ash.

"I hope I get discharged today .. I am feeling so uneasy here" said Virat closing his eyes and resting his head on Rohit's shoulder.

"Ya really not a nice feeling to see u here or anyone here" said Rohit suddenly remembering the state he saw Virat in.

"I never asked Ro .. u are okay. Means seeing me like that and then coming with me in ambulance" asked Virat curiously and in concern.

"Seriously speaking U scared the hell out of me.I was so terrified seeing u like that. And when u were closing your eyes that was the worse feeling. Doctor told us that u could slip into coma that was a horrible feeling Vi. Just to imagine it otherwise something else would have happened .. I really would die before that" said Rohit with tears in his eyes.

"Don't say like that" said Virat immediately hearing that from Rohit.

"Do u remember everything? Means specifically from the shop to ambulance" asks Rohit

"Means how u were crying and telling me to hold on. How u promised me that u will be my side and nothing will happen to me .. ya I remember everything now when this pain killers are not messing with my head" Said Virat.

"Don't ever scare me like that. I will not able to take it" said Rohit seriously

Mahi came in the room and saw Rohit and Virat taking to each other. He so wished to hug Virat and take away all the pain for his kiddo. But he couldn't gather up the courage.

Mahi cleared his throat to get their attention and asked - "how are u Cheeku?"
Virat answered- "better" and closed his eyes.

Mahi sighed at the silent treatment he was receiving from Virat but he deserved it.

Bhuvi and Ash came after completing the formalities.

"You will be discharged today within 2 hrs" said Ash to Virat.

"Finally .. Ah .."Yelled Virat happily and winced too

"Vi u have to be little calm .. stop aggravating ur wound" said Rohit in concern.

"Ya I know" said Virat.

After sometime Virat was ready to get discharged. Mahi and Rohit helped him to get to the wheelchair as he was very weak.

Finally to Virat's delight they reached the hotel where all the kids were waiting for him.

"Welcome Bhai!" They shouted happily and welcome Virat.

————————
Okay so this was supposed to be last but one more is going to be added which will be Mahirat.

Vote and comment the feedback.

See u in next !