Part 1

A/N: New story with collaboration Kiran1209. Hope u enjoy.

Author's POV:

ICT has gathered for upcoming series. Everyone was present except Virat in hotel lobby meeting each other till the arrangements were made. After some time Virat came and saw that everyone was busy. He quickly went to the reception for his key. As the arrangements were done they handed him the key. He quickly went to his room without meeting anyone.

Bhuvi and Jaddu were near reception and saw how Virat hurriedly move towards his room. He did not meet anyone. Jaddu called him but it seemed that it did not reach his ears.

As soon as he went in his room .. the reception person went to the waiting lounge and handed everyone the keys. One by one everyone went to their rooms. Mahi and Rohit were still in the waiting area.

Receptionist : Any problem Sir ? Do u need anything ?

Rohit : No we are just waiting for Virat Kohli. He may be arriving in a minute or two.

Receptionist : But Sir .. Virat sir already arrived. He was the first one to take the key. He went to his room. We just dropped of his luggage there.

Mahi surprised to hear that so again asked : Are u sure ?

Receptionist : Yes sir answered them and left from there

Mahi bhai : Cheeku came and we didn't know. He didn't come here to talk to us also ..

Rohit : something is wrong bhai ..

Mahi : Let's figure it out afterwards.. get some rest we have practice session in evening .. Saying this they both left to their rooms.

------------------------------

Meanwhile in Virat's room:

Virat was sitting on floor with his head buried in his knees. He could not stop his tears after reading this. He just could not believe that Mahi bhai and Rohit are being dragged now in this trolls and accusations. He alone could have taken it but now his two most important person in his life are being dragged into this mess. All because of him.

He just lied down there thinking that may be if he distanced himself from them then this will not happen. Because due to him they were getting dragged. And that was mainly associated with him because of how they were supporting him in his every decision.He slept off on the floor due to exhaustion.

It was evening and everyone was about to go for practice. Mahi bhai thought once to check on Cheeku in his room. Mahi bhai entered directly and saw Virat sleeping on the floor. He got worried about him. He went towards him and shakes him to wake up.

Virat just rubs his eyes as he saw Mahi there : Bhai ?

Mahi softly : Yes Cheeku .. why are u sleeping on the cold floor .. u will get sick .. and we have practice in the evening remember?

Virat formally : Yes I remember .. sorry I am late. U go .. I will come after getting freshening up.

Mahi noticed something different about Virat. He was not chirpy as usual. And his eyes were red as he have been crying for long time. He decided to talk to him afterwards.

———————————
Everyone started the practice. During practice Rohit noticed that Virat was hitting the ball real hard. Mainly Virat was taking out his frustration because he was blaming himself. Whenever Virat would look at Rohit and Mahi bhai now he would feel that. Rohit observed him and how he was practicing and it had gone for like whole practice session.