Part 3

Previously:
Virat didn't talk to Sammy and went in his room.
———————-
In Mahi bhai's room:

Rohit was pacing in the room hurt and angry. He just could not believe that Virat had denied talking to Sam giving some lame excuse.

"Calm down Rohit. U pacing in the room will solve nothing" said Mahi in attempt to calm him down.

"How can I calm down Bhai ? Virat ne Sammy se baat karne ke liye mana kar Diya .. kya aap believe kar sakte ho yeh .. jo insan uski ek jhalak ke liye 14 hrs travel karke aya in the night .. Usne mana kar Diya .. kya hua hai Vi ko bhai . ... itna distanced lag raha hai wo .. aise lag raha Hum use jaante hi nahi .... Yeh koi aur insaan hai .... Kyuki yeh humara Vi toh nahi lag raha bhai .." said Rohit being completely angry and worried about Vi

"Ro I understand what u r going through.. Something is definitely going on in his mind .. firstly we have to calmly think about it.. because it is impossible that Virat will not talk to Sammy. But first calm down okay" explained Mahi calmly to Rohit.

Rohit sat down beside Mahi. Mahi called Bhuvi and Jaddu in his room to discuss. He wanted to be sure that only him and Rohit were the ones with whom Virat was behaving this way or the same with others also.

Jaddu being his usual self : What's wrong Bhai ? Have Rohit and Virat fought again ?

"That's the problem .. he is not fighting with me at all .. I don't what to do .." said Rohit frustrated rubbing his hands down his face.

Jaddu and Bhuvi understood that this is something else. So bhuvi began : "What is happening Rohit ? Is Virat okay Mahi bhai"

Mahi began explaining them the things he and Rohit had experienced : "Cheeku is far from okay Bhuvi .. we don't know what it is but we can sense that something is wrong with him .. he is too quiet .. no fighting with Ro .. morning incident of Waking up if u remember.. he is not whining to get my attention .. he is always sitting alone for dinner and hardly eating anything.. day before I found him sleeping on the floor .."

"And u won't believe now he refused to talk to Sammy and Ritz  .... He made same lame excuse of the phone call and left.. he didn't fight on the run out also .." said Rohit.

Mahi asked Jaddu and Bhuvi : Did u both experienced anything like this ?

Bhuvi : Not in this detail but we did observe that he is being too formal .. but mostly he is behaving like this with u both only

"The other day Jassi went to Virat's room and found it locked" said Rohit.

Jaddu being sensible for the first time : "Mujhe aise lagta hai ki may b he is disturbed about something .. toh Hume thoda time dena chahiye use rather than rushing our thoughts .. kal mai us se baat karne ki koshish karta hu .. like in usual manner and then let's what happens"

Mahi : Okay tu kehta hai toh yeh karke dekhte hai ..

Discussing this they retired for the day to their respective rooms.

————————————————-
Next day was rest day so everyone was chilling in team room. Mahi and Rohit observed that Virat didn't join them. Jaddu signalled them that he will go n check on him.

In Virat's room he was just going through the articles and tweets to make sure that whether Mahi bhai and Rohit's name is being dragged or not after yesterday's match. But reading all the criticism which was against him ... it was the worst feeling he got .. he got to think that whatever he does somehow everything happens because of him ..

Tears made way through his eyes .. Reading regarding his decision and opinion of people that he is not capable ... it was just too much for him now ..
He stumbled his way to balcony to get some fresh air but did not reach there and collapsed on the floor gasping for breath.

Just in time Jaddu arrived in Virat's room. He rushed to him panicking as he saw Virat on the floor covered in sweat and Tears.

Jaddu worried : Veer .. what's wrong ? Kya hua

Virat desperately clutching his hand : Jad ... can't breathe..

Jaddu didn't understand what he should do .. he tries to calm him but it was not working .. he told Virat to match his breathing pattern but didn't work.. he made Virat hear his breath by side hugging him .. but all this attempt failed and suddenly Virat fainted due to exhaustion.

Jaddu called Bhuvi and told him to bring physio. Bhuvi arrived with Physio followed by Mahi bhai and Rohit. Everyone was worried. Jaddu tells what happened to Physio when he came in the room.

Physio : He had panic attack which caused exhaustion and thus he fainted. He could not calm his breathing because of which he was exhausted. Also he seems that he is not taking his meals properly and doing lot of physical activity. He needs rest.

Mahi bhai and Rohit were shocked to hear that Virat had a panic attack. Bhuvi went with physio to bring the necessary medicines.

Mahi : Jaddu what happened when u came here ? Did u talk to him ?

Jaddu : No bhai I didn't get any chance .. mai jab aya tab he was already on the floor .. Mujhe samaj hi nahi aa raha tha kya karu .. Maine bahot try kiya but he was not calming down .. aur phir wo faint ho Gaya ..

Mahi : Jaddu go and make sure no one comes here .. if any kid sees this they will worry and Virat may get anxious..

Jaddu nodded and went from there. Rohit was sitting beside Virat looking at him. He looked so sad and stressed even in unconscious state. Mahi went and kept his hand on his shoulder.. Rohit just hugged him .. "What's wrong with him bhai ? Why he is not sharing with us ?"

Mahi bhai sighed as he also was worried about his Cheeku. Why he is not sharing it with him?

Virat in his sleep mumbling : Mahi bhai .. Ro ..

Mahi bhai reached to his other side. He sat beside him holding his hand : "Cheeku we are here bacha .." But Virat was not registering his voice .. he was continuously mumbling "Sorry Mahi bhai .. sorry Ro"

————————————
After 2-3 hrs Virat woke up. As he was trying to sit he was supported by Mahi bhai and Rohit. Rohit made him have water. As Virat got aware he panicked that what were they doing here.

Virat in panic mode : Bhai what are u doing here ? Rohit go from here .. u should not be here .. bhai u should not be near me ..

Mahi bhai and Rohit were shocked to hear that. Mahi slowly cupped Virat's face in his hands and ever so lovingly asked : "what are u saying Cheeku ? Why we shouldn't be here?"

But Virat was panicking again. This time Mahi bhai hugged him tightly to calm him down. Rohit was rubbing his arm to support him. Once Virat calmed down Mahi tried to break the hug but Virat didn't and said "Please don't leave me bhai"

Mahi softly said : "I am not going anywhere Cheeku"

Virat broke the hug and kept his head in Mahi bhai's lap. Burying himself in that. Rohit calmly asked : "Are u okay Vi"

Virat just nods. Rohit just holds his hand and asked him: "Vi u want to share something with us?" Mahi also asked : "Cheeku bata na Kya baat hai"

Virat just nodded in No and just said emotionally: "Please don't ask anything" as he didn't want to share anything right now. He just hugged Mahi bhai tighter and don't know for how long stayed like that.

Mahi just signalled Rohit to not ask anything and let him be for sometime.

—————————————————-
Done
Vote and comment the feedback
Written in collaboration with Kiran1209