(3)

They reached the hotel. Rohit helped Virat to get to their room. Virat would never usually get tired from any exercise but the laps were punishment which really exhausted him emotionally and physically.

Jaddu ordered food for everyone. Bhuvi and Ash were arranging ice packs and hot packs for Virat whichever is required.

Virat was sitting on the bed looking at them. He was feeling so lucky to have them by his side always.

"Kya soch raha hai tu" asked Rohit sitting by his side.

"Kuch nahi bas I feel so lucky to have all by my side" said Virat not hiding the affection in his voice.

"We are always by your side Vi!" Said Rohit side hugging him.

"Abhi tumhara melodrama band Karo .. and have ur food properly" said Jaddu mockingly which caused others to laugh

In the evening the juniors requested Mahi for a walk together. Hardik came into Virat's room and informed them.

The seniors didn't want to go after whatever happened on the practice today. But Virat told them that they should go.

"We can stay here and let Mahi bhai go with juniors" said Ash not really want to go today.

"Ha Vi aur Abhi u have done so much exercise.. u can take rest and we will stay with u na" said Rohit

"No Rohit and Ash whatever is going on we should not let the juniors know .. it will create unnecessary chaos" said Virat

Rohit was going to answer that but was interrupted by Jassi and Rishabh at the door.

"Bhaiya let's go na .. kitna time laga rahe ho aap" whined Rishabh

"Ha please jaldi karo we are waiting for u all" said Jassi

"Yes we are coming bacha" said Virat lovingly to Rishabh

"Bhaiya from now u have to spend whole time with me .. you are so busy from yesterday with all the seniors. Plz bhai" whined Rishabh and hugged Virat

"Ofcourse Rishu .. I will be with you only" said Virat lovingly patting his head.

Jassi went to Rohit and hugged him. "Virat bhai is only giving time to Rishabh so u stay with me"  whined Jassi

"Okay Jassi" said Rohit patting his head.

Suddenly Hardik came and shouted - "what are u all doing here ? Stop clinging to Virat Rishabh !!! Let's go we are waiting in the lobby"

Rohit with Jassi and Virat with Rishabh went with Hardik.

"I don't know why I am getting some bad feeling about all this going on between Mahi bhai and Virat" said Bhuvi

"Don't worry nothing will happen" said Jaddu and they also went with all of them.

Rishabh was with Mahi and Virat. Due to Rishabh being stubborn today Mahi and Virat were together with him.

They went into the mall. As they went very late night there almost no crowd to disturb them.

Virat was looking at Mahi bhai so that Bhai would talk to him but it never happened. Virat stopped and focused on what Rishabh was saying.

As they were roaming around Rishabh dragged Virat and Mahi to a shop and others where roaming on their own.

Virat noticed someone's shadow around and it felt like someone was following them. He turned back to see and he saw a hooded man but he shrugged it off thought he was just being paranoid.

They reached a shop where they were selecting T-shirt for Rishabh. The shopkeepers seemed very eager to keep them in that shop which made Virat suspicious.

"Rishu we can try from other shops if u don't like this .. right bhai" said Virat to Rishabh and Mahi bhai putting his paranoia aside.

"Ya we can see other options around" said Mahi agreeing to Virat for the first time in 2-3 days.

Virat felt a tiny bit of happiness listening but he did notice the frown on the shopkeepers face.

"No sir let me show u the other options just wait" said the shopkeeper hurriedly and left without listening to Virat.

Then a person entered the same shop and to Virat's suspicion it was the same hooded person he saw outside.

"Virat Bhaiya where are u lost" said Rishabh calling Virat nth time now

"Huh ! What !" Said Virat coming out of his thoughts

"Virat what's wrong with you !" Asked Mahi looking at him

"Nothing ! What were u saying Rishu" said Virat

"Rishabh come here for a sec" shouted Shreyas and Rishabh went there leaving Mahi and Virat there.

"Do u want to buy something ?"asked Mahi

"No .. anyways I don't like this shop" said Virat having a bad feeling

"Why?" Asked Mahi curiously

"Nothing just got a bad feeling" said Virat hiding the paranoid feeling in his voice

"Okay let's go then" said Mahi

Virat went to the door to his surprise it was locked. He tried opening it but it was not working. Mahi also tried but it didn't work.

"What's wrong with this door?" Said Mahi

"No idea. That shopkeeper is nowhere to be seen" said Virat searching for him and hooded man.

"Let me call Rohit" said Virat and tried calling him but it was not reachable

"Ughhhh !!!!! Why is this phone not reachable?" Said Virat in frustration

"Virat calm down" said Mahi not knowing why Virat was getting worked up

Suddenly the hooded man came out of nowhere. Virat saw that while Mahi's Back was at him. To Virat's horror he pulled out a gun. Before he could shoot Mahi .. Virat came in front of him.

"Mahi bhai !!" Yelled Virat when he came in front of him.

The bullet shot his left side and soon he was collapsed on the ground. The man opened the door and was long lost don't know where.

"CHEEKU !!" shouted Mahi.

"VIRAT BHAIYA !!!" Shouted Rishabh and Shreyas

"Viiiii !!!!" Shouted Rohit.

"Cheeku ! Cheeku ! Hold on please !" Mahi took out his jacket and pressed the wound.

"I ... can't .... ! I .. M ... t..I..r..e..d" said Virat gasping for breath

"No Cheeku please !!" Mahi said crying ..

"S..o..r..r...y" said Virat tiredly and closed his eyes.

"CHEEKU!!!" Shouted Mahi

———————————

Vote and drop your comments!

I don't how this part is, please drop your comments to let me know !

If u are not liking it then also drop the comments or tell me in DM!

See u in next !

Requested by kristikapasi88