Chapter 6 / Terrifying Events To Come

"Alright you are all set to go. Just take these twice a day till you feel better or run out and that ear of yours will be healed in no time. Just make sure to keep it wrapped up like it is now and make sure to change it every so often." The doctor instructed. I nodded, saying my thanks and exiting the building. I went to the hospital like planned, turns out Gus had ruptured my ear and there was a gash on my forehead.. Mild concussion. Jeff already left, he said he was going to go home so he can explain what happened to dad. 

    My ear was wrapped up, the doctor gave me some meds for pain and discomfort and gave me an extra bandages for me to change it at home. I was a bit better, for the most part. The light headed feeling went away, I was still extremely drowsy though. It was hard to come up with a lie big enough to cover my ear, but in the end the doctor believed my bs bike riding story and now I'm going home. The bad feeling not leaving once. I felt...off. Like something else was happening. Crazy as it sounds, I know. Stuff is always happening. I just feel like something...bad, maybe, is about to happen. Sure. What the hell else could happen? Who knows. As long as Gus stays dead then...then we should be fine...except the fact that Zowie's still out there.. What am I supposed to do, kill him..? I paused at the thought. Pushing it away quickly. I just want to go home..

    I got home, letting my bike fall carelessly to the ground as I plodded up the steps. I opened the door and was immediately consulted by my father.

"What the hell happened to you!? Jeff said you got hit by a car!" He yelled, not really sure if he's angry or scared. He was definitely loud, that was for sure. I held my head for a second, my head starting to throb again due to his booming voice.
"Yep.. I'm fine. Thanks for asking, dad." I replied sarcastically with a slight groan. I walked to the kitchen putting my pills on the table, also finding my jacket on the back of one of the chairs. A smile sneaking it's way on my face once I saw it.
"I'm going to go to bed, okay? I'll see you in the morning." I sighed lethargically. I didn't bother changing, too tired to as I plopped down on the bed. Missy settling down on my stomach, before falling asleep shortly afterwards.

"Aunna.. You're the only one that knows the true dangers of Pet Sematary. There's no stopping it before it starts. You need to destroy the burial grounds. Stop it. Stop the dead from rising, once and for all."

The voice echos uncannily. The black fog around me slowly shifted, twisting to reveal something new entirely. 'Where am I?' I was on the back roads. It was the way to get to Drew's house, if you were to take the longer way at least. I was so confused why I was here. In the middle of the empty road with nobody around.. Until I heard someone yelling.
"Come on. Quit it, man! Stop it!" 'Wait.. I know that voice. It's... Oh no!' I dashed towards the yelling, peering over the hill to see that Gus was holding a dirt bike over Clyde's face. I screamed, but neither seemed to hear me. 
"Stop it!" Clyde screamed on the top of his lungs, Gus just laughing psychotically. He pushes the bike closer towards Clyde's face, revving the engine threateningly. And that's when I noticed it. Clyde's scarf slowly being brought up from the air flow of the tire. Ever so slowly being pulled up towards the tire. 

Time froze as the scarf gets pulled into the rotating tire, wrapping and weaving itself with the tire until there was no more space before Clyde's face and the spinning death trap. The tire still going as Gus still keeps the engine to the bike on and revving at full speed. Clyde's face gets pulled into the moving tire, causing me to scream quite possibly louder then Clyde's, who was literally getting his face ripped apart by the bike. His screams cut out abruptly but the engine and Gus' crazed laughs continued, both drowning out my mind until it was consumed by darkness.

"You need to stop him, before he starts to kill.. And who he starts with, will be your little boyfriend, if you don't."

   My eyes snapped open, as I flung up from the bed screaming. I stopped abruply, looking around to see it was already light out. I panicked, flinging myself up from the bed. I cursed out loudly before grabbing some clothes while running across the hall and looked in Jeff's room. I seethed out, seeing his room empty.That lying fucking bastard!